BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my M5 a while back and cleaning out the garage. Up for sale are the following:

- Sypder LED Smoked Tail Lights (< 1 year use): $175
- G2 Caliper Paint (BNIB): $25
- OEM BMW LCI Tail Lights w/ v6 Bruce Miranda Cables: $550
- OEM BMW Roof Rack Crossbars (x2) + OEM BMW Racing Cycle Holder (lockable) + Thule Fairing (< 1 year old): $275
- 25mm H&R TRAK spacers w/ bolts (< 1000 miles): $90

All used items are in excellent condition and used for less than 1 year. Note the Thule Fairing will require replacement clips, which can be purchased from Thule directly for $2 each - you will need 4 of them.

Locals have preference but all prices above include shipping within the CONUS EXCEPT for the roof rack set (shipping extra, prefer local pick up).

A few pics - additional pics available upon request.

Thanks for looking!

Pete

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
was there any rubbing issues with the spacers mate would I be able to bolt them straight on to my 2005 m5 with standard alloys would you post to uk if I cover the cost

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was there any rubbing issues with the spacers mate would I be able to bolt them straight on to my 2005 m5 with standard alloys would you post to uk if I cover the cost
Depends on your suspension. I did not have any rubbing issues (in the front, never tried the rear but would guess they would rub back there) with Eibach springs but i honestly can't remember if i ever used them with my oem wheels (thinking i did, but you should confirm) They are bolt and ride; spacers bolt to the hub, wheels bolts to the spacer. I can ship anywhere at your expense.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
that looks like some WIDE MEAT on the rears. What is your setup??

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Yep, I definitely had a fat ***. :grinyes:

Wheels:
Front: 20x9 ET +20
Rear: 20x11 ET +29

Tires:
255/30R 20
305/25R 20
Damn... Mirin'! and no rubbing? No camber kit of anything? What suspension/wheel/tire brand combo is that again?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn... Mirin'! and no rubbing? No camber kit of anything? What suspension/wheel/tire brand combo is that again?
Nope, no rubbing at all. Fronts needed spacers to clear the brakes and flush out the wheels; rears were bolt and go. Only mod to the suspension were the Eibach springs. Tires were Nitto Invo's; wheels were Volk VR G2s. One of my favorite setups (I had several). :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
willing to sell the tow hook plate frame? if u still have it that is
Sorry, sold with the car but I do have a BNIB Show N Go license plate kit that i didn't get around to installing. I'll let it go for $100 shipped. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Also found a variety of lightly used (500 miles or less) spacers for the E60:

- set of 2 Turner Motorsports (TMS) 7.5mm spacers ($50 shipped)
- set of 2 TMS 5mm spacers ($50 shipped)
- set of 2 ECS Tuning 2mm spacers ($50 shipped).

If you're a wheel fiend like I am, you can never have enough spacers so if someone is interested in the whole lot, I'll sell all 3 sets for $130 shipped.

Also have a single 10mm spacer that I'll let go for $25 shipped. Not sure what kind of miles are on this spacer as it came with the car at purchase, but it is in great condition.

All shipping quotes are for CONUS only. 5% discount for local pick up.

More items to come...

·
Registered
37 Posts
bump for a great seller! Pete is awesome to work with, prompt communication and excellent packaging! Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts