BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We had the pleasure of joining a car show and wow was it fun. The drive was the best part...so I put some youtube vids up first that you can see. Watch the flames out of the exhaust. The Gallardo that is in this race is a 800hp+ Heffner Twin Turbo. He handed me my @ss. This run was from 60-140.

The Murcielago in the beginning sounded better than any car I have ever heard in my life....

Here are some pictures when we got to the show. The best thing about it was the M6 looked like a junk car so no one even touched it hahahahaha hiha

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What´s done to your M6 anyway? It was stuck on that Superleggera like glue and it´s a cabrio :D
Only have scoops, exhaust (no resonator, but cats still). Nothing else is done to it, however I can say without a doubt and 100% certainty it is much faster than my 2007 I had. I don't know why...can't explain it, but it just is. I ran with a Ford GT not long ago and he didn't pull on me very much at all. I figure with the cabrio I would be a slow pig, but from 60mph and up this car really moves.

I blame it on the factory and pretend they did something special to my car since it was the last cabrio V10 off the production line :thumbsup::1:

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Only have scoops, exhaust (no resonator, but cats still). Nothing else is done to it, however I can say without a doubt and 100% certainty it is much faster than my 2007 I had. I don't know why...can't explain it, but it just is. I ran with a Ford GT not long ago and he didn't pull on me very much at all. I figure with the cabrio I would be a slow pig, but from 60mph and up this car really moves.

I blame it on the factory and pretend they did something special to my car since it was the last cabrio V10 off the production line :thumbsup::1:

Well I won´t be surprised if those 2010 M cars has more power, seems like they run stronger actually. Nice videos and great pictures :goldcup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thanks for sharing...some wicked hardware at the show it looks like. Rarely (if ever) would we get to see all those at the same place and time in Canada.
That Heffner TT is something else...how did you know you were racing, sure doesn`t look like it in the vid!:biggrin:

Thanks again! Nice work!

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am SO bummed that I didn't know about that show! When was it? What was it called? AHHHHH!
It was this Saturday. Someone posted in the southeast section a small flier and asked if anyone was going, but I didnt see it until 11pm Friday night lol. But I contacted a few organizers off that flier and they let me join.

I would like the southeast section to get more action on the board here, but it doesn't seem like many people post. I am always looking for some weekend fun with exotics :15:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Awesome pictures!!!

I know there is not much love for the Lexus LFA around here....but damn I want one!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts