BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting the car together finally after a long waited decision to keep the s85 and not go with the new f12.
So far this is what I have done.
Satin Matte Black wrap
RPI scoops painted lime green + block off plates + BMC filter
RPI Pulley
Agency headers + secondary cat and resonator delete + H pipe + meisterschaft cans
Weisslicht halo upgrade
side amber marker delete
Vorsteiner carbon hood (waiting for paint to install)
Painted Lime green calipers with matte black ///M logo
Avant Garde 19 wheels matte black wrapped in PSS
H&R springs

WTB Brembo/StopTech BBK
Vorsteiner front lip
Carbon front Grille
Vorsteiner VS-320/340/350 wheels

SAVING MY PENNIES FOR G-POWER :sad2::sad2::sad2:

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
In for the pics!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks bud. Hey I had a question for you in regard to your V2's. I noticed on umnitza's site that the V2's look very blue and you can see each individual diode. Yours, you can see a hyper white with small amount of blue hue to it and all the diodes mesh together as a true ring.
is this the same product that you ordered?
Predator Orion V2 LED Angel Eyes 04-10 6-Series [ov2e6xm6] - $189.99 : Umnitza|BMW Angel Eyes|LED Angel Eyes|Headlights|Lighting|Performance|Service|8774866489

Let me know because I am tired of the weissleicht upgrades that sometimes but not always go out and it pisses me the F off!:confused3

In for the pics!

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
The link you sent me are the correct V2 orion kit but you picked the BLUE color, if you want the same as mine you want the White orion v2's that have a little hint of blue. in the color tab pick standard 6000k rings. Also you know that you will have to cut open your headlights and replace the rings with the orion v2's right? this is not a bulb replacement.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, yes I am familiar I saw your thread. I am sure it will be a big pain in the rear but they look great. Similar to the new OEM rings which BMW finally stepped up on.
If I need advice on the steps ill make sure to ask. =)
Thanks brotha'.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts