BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going tomorrow? We picked up our M6 last Tuesday and would like to join the festivities if anyone still goes out there. My friend went with his father in his Turbo and there were a few F430's there etc...

who is going, and what time do people usually go?

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Dude we had a pretty cool meet today!

Now, are you talking about the OBI? It's every sunday and people start to show up at 8. By 10, they start leaving.

I might show up tomorrow. I go pretty often in the warmer months, though.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i know we couldn't come out we just got back from PA with the car.

I think its OBI? Captree? Isn't it the same thing?

I guess i'll see you there. We'll be in an SB m6, bone stock.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
yeah, i know we couldn't come out we just got back from PA with the car.

I think its OBI? Captree? Isn't it the same thing?

I guess i'll see you there. We'll be in an SB m6, bone stock.
If you're talking about the parking lot facing south with a crapload of cars (mustangs, vettes, prowlers, classic muscle, and the ocassional italian/german car) then it's the OBI. Captree is East of the OBI and pointing North It has a bunch of charter boats in the docks. It's not uncommon for some cars to go there after the OBI (I've seen some Ferraris and Vettes).

·
Banned
700 Posts
If you're talking about the parking lot facing south with a crapload of cars (mustangs, vettes, prowlers, classic muscle, and the ocassional italian/german car) then it's the OBI. Captree is East of the OBI and pointing North It has a bunch of charter boats in the docks. It's not uncommon for some cars to go there after the OBI (I've seen some Ferraris and Vettes).
Nope right now it's Captree. OBI is used only during beach season.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Nope right now it's Captree. OBI is used only during beach season.
I just got back from there and found that out. A guy posted pictures of last weekend's meet and labeled them OBI, so I figured it was the same. Apparently, I wasnt the only one unaware of this. There were a couple of Mustangs in front of me who pullled into the OBI and got back out.

Were you at the meet yesterday, btw?

·
Banned
700 Posts
I just got back from there and found that out. A guy posted pictures of last weekend's meet and labeled them OBI, so I figured it was the same. Apparently, I wasnt the only one unaware of this. There were a couple of Mustangs in front of me who pullled into the OBI and got back out.

Were you at the meet yesterday, btw?
Nope unfortunately I could not make it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts