BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just made the deal to buy a 2000 M5, I thought missed my chance at it six months earlier. This car has a dinan chip and exhaust system, the dealer had a pretty hefty price on it. While I hesitated on making the decision, a local doctor bought it, I beat myself up for not "pulling the trigger on the deal". But as they say good things come to those who wait. Doctor blew out the clutch and had it towed back in, he also told the dealer he had too many cars and wanted out of the car. This is where I stepped in, I bought the car after all repairs were done, I saved 10K on the original price, plus the good doctor had 4K of after market items installed. I can't wait until Monday!:1:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Congrats on the beast and don't forget to post some pics. :cheers:

·
Registered
225 Posts
"I saved 10K on the original price, plus the good doctor had 4K of after market items installed"

Good job!
Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the board!
Robert

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Tomorrow's the big day... Im really happy for you

Mabrook is what we say in this part of the world and congratulations is said in that part part of the world.. Enjoy it cuz its still the best!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will post pics, after detail job, hope I can contribute to this forum like everyone else. I just love all the info given here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts