BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my old phone the Samsung s6 I had no issues uploading pics...but now I have the Samsung s7 an everytime I try to upload pics to a post or to my albums it says invalid file...I've tried all kinds of jpeg or jpg and it won't work...I tried to upload to m5board gallery and it allows me to upload but the pics are distorted and it won't show the whole pic..

I have no issues posting pics to Facebook or eBay or other sites...it's just m5boatd it seems and I don't know how to fix it

·
Administrator
854 Posts
shane here,

it seems to be working. could you provide which browser you are working in or if this has been resolved on your end yet? also, is any other members who have viewed this post could let me know if you are having the same issue? thanks. we will see if we can get this sorted out.

~Shane

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I had the same issue from an Apple running Safari - when using the upload (you know, select a file, then upload). Then I tried "drag and drop file upload" from a directory window to the appropriate box and it worked. I haven't tried to replicate that so I don't know if it was a one-time only.

·
Administrator
854 Posts
Hi,

We were having some image issues due to some extra security that was added to the site. We have made the image setting changes and all should be good now. Please let us know if you are still experiencing attachment issues and we'll take another look at the settings.

~Sheena

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
3 Participants
administrator
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing