BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried posting a for sale thread last Friday June 22 and it never got published. Sent 2 emails and messages and no response. I tried again today and again, nothing has published. Any suggestions?

·
Administrator
858 Posts
Your first few posts are moderated so we can ensure you're human and not running a scam.

Your duplicate posts are deleted, and one of your threads was already responded to.

- JB

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have run into an issue where I am also trying to post to the For Sale board, but keep bumping into an HTTP 500 error every time I submit the post. I only have a couple other posts on the site, is this why? Not sure how to get my thread up. Can someone help?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have run into an issue where I am also trying to post to the For Sale board, but keep bumping into an HTTP 500 error every time I submit the post. I only have a couple other posts on the site, is this why? Not sure how to get my thread up. Can someone help?
I have the same issue. I've been trying to post my M5 for sale for a few days now. When I try to preview the post (to confirm the included pictures display properly), I get the same HTTP ERROR 500 every time. It says "M5board is currently unable to handle this request". Please help!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Is it only when you preview the post, or do you get it when you submit it too?

Niall
I tried submitting and get the same error. It usually takes 10-15 seconds before showing the error.

·
Administrator
858 Posts
Use a single letter as the thread title then edit it after. We're tracking an issue with thread titles.

We need the exact title you used when you got the error.

- JB

·
Registered
30 Posts
Use a single letter as the thread title then edit it after. We're tracking an issue with thread titles.

We need the exact title you used when you got the error.

- JB
Here is the title I was using "2000 M5 w/ 121k miles, Good Drivers Condition, $15k, NJ".

I just attempted a preview with a single letter title and it did in fact work. I will attempt to post and then edit the thread title after. Thanks for the suggestion. I will let you know if this give me issues as well.

·
Administrator
858 Posts
Here is the title I was using "2000 M5 w/ 121k miles, Good Drivers Condition, $15k, NJ".

I just attempted a preview with a single letter title and it did in fact work. I will attempt to post and then edit the thread title after. Thanks for the suggestion. I will let you know if this give me issues as well.
Hello there,

Can you try posting this without the dollar sign?
I believe that is the issue.

Let me know if that worked.

Ed

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm having the same issue where I can't get the post to load after trying repeatedly over the last few days. I removed the dollar sign in the title, tried just posting a title so I could add on from there but nothing seems to work. appreciate the insight ✌

1 - 13 of 13 Posts