BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a new Samsung GS5. I tried to pair it to my car, but I cannot get it to work. It pairs fine with my other phones and my wife's van.

Here's the thing: I do not have a Bluetooth communication screen in my car. It has somehow disappeared. When I'm at the main menu, I push down on the I-controller, go to settings, but there is no "communication" menu/option in there which would lead me to Bluetooth. It has somehow disappeared.

The odd thing is that my other paired phones still work fine communicating with the car. I'm not sure if this menu disappeared when I did some programming in my car last year or not. The voice command also has not worked properly for a while. It asks me for prompts, but will not respond to my voice.

Does anybody have any idea what might be going on here and how to fix it?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fixed the issue. In CAPPL module, changed the BLUETOOTH from nicht-aktiv to profil_2. Not sure how this got changed in the first place. Voice Command still not responding to commands though...so there must be something else that requires changing to activate it again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts