BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any E39 m5 owners around these neck of the woods gonna be here for a few more days .... maybe a mini meet....:cheers:

didnt post this in meet section... just e39 m5 owners... Unfortunatly I only have a cayanne turbo to bring wish i had my beast with me...:M5launch:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Any E39 m5 owners around these neck of the woods gonna be here for a few more days .... maybe a mini meet....:cheers:

didnt post this in meet section... just e39 m5 owners... Unfortunatly I only have a cayanne turbo to bring wish i had my beast with me...:M5launch:
You should add you speak french, OR good at the sign language..:biggrin::biggrin:. Happy new year mfizz

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
U can get a Peugeot sub 1.2 liter meet going, the meet would be rather large. U can talk about fuel economy and how long 60mph comes, and front wheel drive.
From past experiences, the French have a big problem with German machines with large displacement invading their country.

I don't think there's many M5's from France, plus almost no one speaks English.
Better go over to Munich.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should add you speak french, OR good at the sign language..:biggrin::biggrin:. Happy new year mfizz

well I speak Dinan and Oem Bmw parts I think thats good LOLhiha

Happy new year bro!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
U can get a Peugeot sub 1.2 liter meet going, the meet would be rather large. U can talk about fuel economy and how long 60mph comes, and front wheel drive.
From past experiences, the French have a big problem with German machines with large displacement invading their country.

hihahihahihahiha thats some funny shayza lol i think thats how you spell it lol your probably right about that oh well when i get back we will have a real meet :2:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts

Or... you could organize a Peugeot 205 GTI Meet, the meet would be rather large. You can talk about how great the little car handles and how much fun it is to drive it, even it is a front wheel drive.

I don't think there are many americans in France, plus they have the disability of speaking one language only and ignore that its nice to attempt to speak the native language of the country you visit.
Better stay at home and watch Team America: World Police.

:D

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Or... you could organize a Peugeot 205 GTI Meet, the meet would be rather large. You can talk about how great the little car handles and how much fun it is to drive it, even it is a front wheel drive.

I don't think there are many americans in France, plus they have the disability of speaking one language only and ignore that its nice to attempt to speak the native language of the country you visit.
Better stay at home and watch Team America: World Police.

:D

I am Fluent in Dinan that should be good enough and yes team America F$$$ Yea come to save the motha f in day !!!!!!! instead of a hummer I have my uncles 09 cayanne turbo !!!!!!:M5rev::M5launch:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi there

next time in the area , let's meet , i work a lot around Cannes / Nice but if you are in the are around Movie Festival , let's hook up and speak whatever language suits you.

Xian

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'll be in Nice near the end of Sept. 24 hour layover then back to NYC, would love to talk M over a few beers.
Hi Ranger 520 , no problems , i will let you know for sure , but i should be in ATL at that time and early Oct in Switzerland , regardless , i will shoot you a PM prior with maybe a contact number , just in case cherrsagai

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
Onemanshow
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing