BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Canadian status codes are slightly different than the general status codes. Here they are:

00 Order deleted by AG

01 Invalid order rec'd by AG

05 Order received by AG

11 Order accepted by AG

12 Order Sent To Production

22 Production week scheduled

44 Order sent to production

50 Planned for production

51 Production start

52 Assembly start

53 Painting start

54 Serial number assigned

55 Production completed

60 AG invoice creation

68 AG stock

70 Waiting for workshop

72 Planned for workshop

74 Workshop entry

76 Workshop complete

80 Waiting - export dispatch

82 Release to carrier

90 Dispatched - exit AG

93 Arrived at port of exit

95 Shipped from port of exit

Best regards,

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thanks... very Helpful!

I have got a november delivery on its way... do you think I would have any status code yet, rather, would the dealer have put in the order yet?

·
Registered
955 Posts
e60beast said:
Thanks... very Helpful!

I have got a november delivery on its way... do you think I would have any status code yet, rather, would the dealer have put in the order yet?
i think your dealer, most likely, has already sent the order to the factory in Germany. And if that's the case, your dealership should have the order number for you car. if you haven't already gotten the order number, give your dealership a call, they should be able to help you with that. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks like there's more to it than adding a "1" in front of U.S. codes; so, my date expected Status 60 (September 9) is not the U.S. "Released to Distribution" but the far less exciting "AG Invoice Creation", not to mention all the things between there and 95 - Shipped from port of exit! It's going to be a very long month!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just got an update from dealer, showing Status 55 (Production Completed) as of Setember 8, but correction to Date Expected Status 60 now showing September 20, versus previous September 9.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i was at my dealership today looking through a long list of M5s coming in Oct and Nov, hoping to find a blue car with black interior that might be still avalible. i assume it shows all the cars for Canada because it shows the inventory of different dealerships across Canada, Laval, Park Avenue.... and a bunch of dealership names i cant remember. some shows sep production date and some shows oct. most of them has either code 11 or 12 next to them.

i am getting a little bored of the 6series styling after having the 645 for almost a yr and thinking maybe i should have put the deposit on the M5 instead of M6. now, it seems i will have to wait till end of jan to get a blue M5. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts