BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This info was sent to Canadian Dealers this morning! Sent to me by my sales guy! I posted it under the world prices thread also.


"Hot off the press, new M5 $115500.00, exec pkg $6500, Hud $1500, Pdc $1200, Vent seats $1200 and the full merino leather $3500, first production month September 2005."

That works out to about US$94700 for the base M5.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
Canuck BMW said:
This info was sent to Canadian Dealers this morning! Sent to me by my sales guy! I posted it under the world prices thread also.


"Hot off the press, new M5 $115500.00, exec pkg $6500, Hud $1500, Pdc $1200, Vent seats $1200 and the full merino leather $3500, first production month September 2005."

That works out to about US$94700 for the base M5.

that is amazing. i love their pricing even though i am not getting one.
$129,400 fully loaded!

for comparison:
997 - $104,300
M5 - $115,500 WINNER :15:
E55 AMG - $117,745
997S - $119,000
CLS55 AMG - $125,600
AM V8 Vantage - $135,000 including PDI
QP - $150,000+
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,638 Posts
deedee545i said:
Thank lord this sounds great!!! BTW, What is executive pack?? what does it include?? thanx for the info
Executive Package (Canadian order code ZEP) includes the following:

322 Comfort Access
415 Manual Side Sunshades
416 Electric Rear Sunshades
4MA M Multi-Function Seats
4MF Active Seat Bolsters
496 Heated Seats Rear
508 Park Distance Control

Sounds like a good deal to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ashok:

I know, even my sales guy was surprised. That means a fully loaded M5 will sell for CDN$128,200.00...about US$105K.
So...I'll definitely be seeing you folks again in 2008!!!! :1:

I figure it will be about CDN$133K by 2008, with inflation. It should also have the Night Vision and Headlight Assist by then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
test said:
Or you can save alot of money and buy new z06 for 104.000 CAD on the road ! :)
disagree. M5 and Z06 are 2 completely different cars, and apart from performance i fail to see other common these 2 cars share. :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
Executive Package (Canadian order code ZEP) includes the following:

322 Comfort Access
415 Manual Side Sunshades
416 Electric Rear Sunshades
4MA M Multi-Function Seats
4MF Active Seat Bolsters
496 Heated Seats Rear
508 Park Distance Control

Sounds like a good deal to me.
Thank you.... I probably don't need sunshades (I'll tint all windows), heated rear seats, PDC and full-leather since I would like to keep it as light as possible... All I want is M multi-function seats with active bolsters.... and I guess features like Sat-Nav , HK Logic 7 etc should be standard.... so would I be able to order the M-multi-funtion seats seperately??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
M! said:
??? $11,000 IS ALOT OF MONEY ???

and tiforsi is correct.

well fully loaded it with all the taxes it comes up to 150.000! maybe 11 is not that much but 45 is!

it was just an idea ;) :M5rev:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
test said:
well fully loaded it with all the taxes it comes up to 150.000! maybe 11 is not that much but 45 is!

it was just an idea ;) :M5rev:
on the same basis, you certainly won't be paying "just" 104.000 CAD with no extra options, PDI, and tax free, for a Z06 either.

by all means, i think Z06 is a wonderful alternative to a Porsche. but i just don't think it is comparable with M5. at least i won't want to drive a Z06 everyday to work for a start. :blink:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top