BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
I have heard the base is $130-140 pre-tax, so loaded it will be in the $150 range. if you fully load the M5 on the Canadian website it comes out to $128 with al options loaded, so this seems to make sense. No official prices yet.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I agree, high $130's plus the options will put you close to $150 plus tax.

·
Registered
831 Posts
joenjolera.com said:
Sounds about right for the 150k all options in etc. Any way to bring that down with European Delivery.
you pay a bit less tax because the car comes in tecnichally used. I will have about 4,000 k on it and my dealer said to bring it in dirty and scruffy. Will do.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Ronan said:
you pay a bit less tax because the car comes in tecnichally used. I will have about 4,000 k on it and my dealer said to bring it in dirty and scruffy. Will do.
Keep in mind that I don't know much about ED in Canada. In the States the car is purchased before you pick it up in Europe. Whether it is dirty, clean, or has miles on it is absolutely irrevelant when paying taxes on a U.S. ED. Why is it diffferent in Canada?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Using the US MSRP of $96,795.00, I think you can speculate that the base Canadian base prices will fall somewhere in the mid to upper 130's. If the standard equipment and options are modeled on the M5, that would put it close to $150 cdn before taxes. The Individual collection would push that higher based on what is offered for the M5.

·
Registered
831 Posts
If the standard equipment and options are modeled on the M5, that would put it close to $150 cdn before taxes. The Individual collection would push that higher based on what is offered for the M5.[/QUOTE]
That's exactly where I think it will be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts