BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have attached the 2006 M5 (Canadian) spec sheets indicating options and also the colour, trim and upholstery choices. Sorry the image is not that clear as it is a copy of a copy of a ....well you get the idea. I will try to get the original PDF and re post later. No firm pricing yet but if I here any more I will pass on the news.

Regards,
T.

Attachments

·
Registered
955 Posts
Terk said:
I have attached the 2006 M5 (Canadian) spec sheets indicating options and also the colour, trim and upholstery choices. Sorry the image is not that clear as it is a copy of a copy of a ....well you get the idea. I will try to get the original PDF and re post later. No firm pricing yet but if I here any more I will pass on the news.

Regards,
T.
Terk, you are fast!!

i just recieved the original copy via email from my dealer. and i managed to send in order of my M5 today, dispite all the pricing are still unavailable.

happy day for me! :1:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
adelaide said:
did they give you a confirmed ETA? when is the pricelist supposed to come out?
My dealer told me that the first Canadian cars would be Sept/Oct build. Depending on when the car actually gets built (not countiung delays) I would allow at least 6-7 weeks for the trip across the pond and transportation.(I don't know about western Canada) My E39 M5 was built the 3rd week of Jan and delivered March 7th.

As far as pricing goes, I would expect to see pricing this month. With BMW asking for sign contracts and hefty deposits, they need to get pricing out soon.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tifosi said:
Terk, you are fast!!

i just recieved the original copy via email from my dealer. and i managed to send in order of my M5 today, dispite all the pricing are still unavailable.

happy day for me! :1:
Congrats tifosi. I actaully got the info last Friday, I just have not been able to post the info until today. Has your dealer had you sign some form of contract and also requested the $20K?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Terk said:
Congrats tifosi. I actaully got the info last Friday, I just have not been able to post the info until today. Has your dealer had you sign some form of contract and also requested the $20K?
the general manager of the dealer promised me that they will not be following the 20,000CDN policy. and i will not have to pay anymore than i had more than 2 years ago (2,000 CDN) before i pick up my car. i am also required to sign the no-export contract when i pick up my car.

what's your dealer's take on the new M5 policy, Terk?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a great relationship with my dealer so I doubt the deposit will be an issue. My dealer was more concenerd with the Non Export Agreement and the dealer only selling in their territory although I don't remember signing such an agreement when I picked up my E39 a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Terk said:
I have a great relationship with my dealer so I doubt the deposit will be an issue. My dealer was more concenerd with the Non Export Agreement and the dealer only selling in their territory although I don't remember signing such an agreement when I picked up my E39 a couple of years ago.
neither have i. this non export agreement is totally new to me as well. out of curiousity, when is your dealer asking you to sign the contract? now or when you pick up your car?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tifosi said:
neither have i. this non export agreement is totally new to me as well. out of curiousity, when is your dealer asking you to sign the contract? now or when you pick up your car?
When I pick up the car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts