BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I ordered the new M5, and am awaiting its arrival (around Sept/Oct). I live in Toronto, and I just wanted to see how many people have one on order that are subscribed to M5 board in the area, and when they expect to recieve it, as well as the colors they chose. I think it would be interesting to see. Once most of us get our first cars (the first batch), I'd love to organize a meet somewhere near or around the Toronto area, for a First Batch M5 Toronto Cruize.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, my dealership asked me if i wanted the executive package, which would give me the 7-series style start button to turn on the car, along with other cool features, which i chose. In all the pictures i've seen, however, there is no start button on the M5. Has anyone else heard of this?

·
Registered
714 Posts
BlackBM said:
Also, my dealership asked me if i wanted the executive package, which would give me the 7-series style start button to turn on the car, along with other cool features, which i chose. In all the pictures i've seen, however, there is no start button on the M5. Has anyone else heard of this?
do a search. it is called comfort access. mmmmmm

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I believe that the square key and starter button (and comfort access) is being made available on the 2006 M5, not the 2005's that have already been delivered.

·
Registered
955 Posts
BlackBM said:
you will get the new retangular key with engine start button regardless of the ZEP option. it's actually one of the changes made to the 2006MY 5-series. and will be build starting this Sept.

·
Registered
64 Posts
:cheers: Congratulations on your upcoming purchase. I am told that I am getting the very first M5 from my dealership. Delivery would be sometime in November. I think the idea of a meet is fantastic. Perhaps a drive through the Forks of the Credit in Belfountain? Although any serious driving might have to wait until spring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.