1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
seems very cheap considering the kilometres and the age.. WTF is wrong with white anyhow? it looks beautiful in white! and if that is a real price I probably should hurry to the bank manager to discuss a loan ;)

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Taipan said:
seems very cheap considering the kilometres and the age.. WTF is wrong with white anyhow? it looks beautiful in white! and if that is a real price I probably should hurry to the bank manager to discuss a loan ;)
The problem is that you will never ever find any buyers, and IMO is does NOT look beutifull, it looks..... the oposit of elegant and sportive.

If the price is correct it more or less prove my point. But as I said, even for a white one this looks to cheap to be true.
In fact it is so cheap I may consider to get colour blind for a short while.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Erik said:
The problem is that you will never ever find any buyers, and IMO is does NOT look beutifull, it looks..... the oposit of elegant and sportive.

If the price is correct it more or less prove my point. But as I said, even for a white one this looks to cheap to be true.
In fact it is so cheap I may consider to get colour blind for a short while.
with that price you can paint it...if you dont like.. I do.. but maybe im weird..

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Taipan said:
with that price you can paint it...if you dont like.. I do.. but maybe im weird..
That would really help the resale value of it. :nono:

and know you are not weird to like white M3`s, just unlike most others :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Probably just a mistake. It happens all the time. I've seen cars for sale at £559,000 when they should of been £59,000. You want believe how many people do this. The guy has probably received loads of interest and I bet you he's been thinking to himself "where the hell are they getting EUR 16.200 price from?"

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Andy-UK said:
Probably just a mistake. It happens all the time. I've seen cars for sale at £559,000 when they should of been £59,000. You want believe how many people do this. The guy has probably received loads of interest and I bet you he's been thinking to himself "where the hell are they getting EUR 16.200 price from?"

LoL could be that too.
the funny thing is if I would buy that and pay taxes to Finland and sell it I would probably make 20k€ of profit.. if the prise is correct.. but if I had the money I would keep it anyhow

Erik= unlike most others.. thats a nice way of saying weird :1:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Andy-UK said:
A "friend" ;) of mine once posted a BMW 320 for sale under my name etc. for a very very low price.

My phone was glowing red all week

·
Registered
135 Posts
Bingocaller said:
A "friend" ;) of mine once posted a BMW 320 for sale under my name etc. for a very very low price.

My phone was glowing red all week
and what more did you have for sale... carpets and bricks, right :cheers: always a great prank :happybirt

Why would a US model be for sale in Berlin?

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi

Somethings does not look right.

I send him a mail and got this answer

"
Hello
I am Sean and i am from Italy , I am curently in US and the car is with me .
I was to visit my wife and i stay in US for 2 months. I have big financial
problems and i need to sell the car ASAP.The car (BMW M3) has nothing wrong it
was no crush history and it is in perfect order with no scratch or dents. The
best way to close this deal is that you can come here to get it or i can do the
shipping for you . But to do the shipping a deposit in advance is required.
The better way to do this is using an third party (escrow service). Please let
me know if you are interested and i'll explain you how to thet. The deposit
must be 2900 euro and after you do that i'll shipp the car to you. With escrow
you can inspect the car for 2 or 30 days. If the car is not like i tell you you
will withdraw your deposit and escrow will keep the car for me until further
informations.The netto price is 16500 euro with all the taxes
The car has nothing wrong is in great condition and if you agree with my way
we can proceed with the deal. The car is an European model and i can't
register it in US this is the reason i must sell it in Europe. If i wasn't forced to
get back a loan i didn't sell the car ... but when problems appear you know...
Thank you
Yours
Sean Donas
"

What do you guys think........

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
If he is sincere and really needs money quick it could explain the low price somehow. But €16500 still is a very low price for an M3 in good condition with low mileage.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Erik said:
The car is an European model...
BS!!! If you get the vin #, I will look it up, and se the factory specs.... That could be fun ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes scam.

I know a friend of mine did it with a bike.

the money transferred to a middle person so he can do the transaction he gets the bike and the money and does the switch. But when you transfer the money it s gone you get nothing. Then you mail the man which is selling the car and the bike and he says he lost his bike/car too at the middle man. That s not thru these work together.

You can do the deal take 16.500 cash with you and do the switch youre self and take some friends with you to back you up. No car no money. They will not do any deal with you this way.

Do not and listen do not transfer any money in advance.

My english is bad i hope you all can understand my reading.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts