BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Satellite Navigation, Head Up Display, Keyless Entry, DAB Digital Radio... Can any of these options be add to an M5 after. If so how much would each option cost to buy and fit. im just looking for a ballpoint figure...

thanx

·
Registered
407 Posts
HUD uses a special type of windshield so that may get pricey. The comfot access I BELIEVE is programming; you might need a new key though? I thought Sat Nav was OEM? Unless its part of HD radio :confused2

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi all,

Satellite Navigation, Head Up Display, Keyless Entry, DAB Digital Radio... Can any of these options be add to an M5 after. If so how much would each option cost to buy and fit. im just looking for a ballpoint figure...

thanx
to my knowledge any option can be added alter on, but the HUD will be very expensive as you will need a different reflective windshield and a new dash...wouldnt recommend it..

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
i'd really want to get the cooling seats and active bolsters as well as comfort access. Probably too much to get these from bmw i guess.

·
Registered
407 Posts
:(

Sigh, when will the US get the cool options as standard equip. :crying2:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I had sirius radio installed in my M5 after the fact along with an aux jack. All said and done it cost me about 1900 cdn. I don't know if it was worth it or not, but since I have no intention of selling the car any time soon its only a hundred bucks or so a year so I don't mind.

·
Registered
407 Posts
How much of a pain in the ***** is it to get the manual and/or power rear sunshade installed? Anyone know?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts