BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told today that Jeremy "I hate BMW's" Clarkson has ordered a M5 from Barons of Farnborough and is takng delivery in 3 weeks?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
UKMFreak said:
I was told today that Jeremy "I hate BMW's" Clarkson has ordered a M5 from Barons of Farnborough and is takng delivery in 3 weeks?
If he has I hope that he gets one with no issues - as if it has any problems he'll be rubbishing BMW and the M5 , just like he did with MB and the SL55 he had.

Here's hoping he gets one that absolutely fault free.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
m5-black said:
If he has I hope that he gets one with no issues - as if it has any problems he'll be rubbishing BMW and the M5 , just like he did with MB and the SL55 he had.

Here's hoping he gets one that absolutely fault free.
and the Ford GT40...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,638 Posts
This has been an open secret since he drove the car for Top Gear some weeks ago. I wonder if he'll come along to our meets? :cool2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ashok Arora said:
This has been an open secret since he drove the car for Top Gear some weeks ago. I wonder if he'll come along to our meets? :cool2:

I bet he wont.. He seems to be happy with a pie in the face rather than eating the humble sort....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
m5-black said:
If he has I hope that he gets one with no issues - as if it has any problems he'll be rubbishing BMW and the M5 , just like he did with MB and the SL55 he had.

Here's hoping he gets one that absolutely fault free.
Doesn't matter he'll find something to complain about anywayz. Like he did on the show. Somehow he thinks he should find every teeny tiny little defect on the car and smear it all over TV.

I loved the way he hyped his GT40 and then finally when he got it, the starter failed :D And ofcourse he had to complain about the alarm system which isn't even provided by Ford but he had to blame Ford for it anywayz.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top