BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

my bro last month bought 2008 M5 and was 40000 km in clock .. only cost him 20,000$ ( 85,000 DH uae )

he bought the car as stock car but it seems to be very very very fast stock M5 !! only with Exhausts FOX ... we didnt dynoed the car yet !!

but my bro told me the did beats both Z06 and GTR35 from gear 1 :eek: with no prove !!!

my car with 550 HP cant beat Zo6 or GTR from gear 1 !! how can nearly stock m5 can do that !!!

i could call him big laier ... i was going to race him but my car had check engine problem ...need to visit srvice to fix that !!

Tonight we will try to test this M5 against totaly stock M5 and we see what is the outcome ...we might race some fast stock sedean like cts-v and Rs6 to see the outcome !!

:M5launch:

·
Registered
6,353 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
You can call him a big Liar... Or maybe the GTR or the z06 let him off the line first and followed him 5 secs later... lol

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
impossible with the exception of bad drivers in both cars. and even that's hard to believe.

both the gt-r and z06 is faster than the ///M5.

·
Registered
267 Posts
It all depends what the race is determining. If it's off the line acceleration, then yes the M5 will be bested by the two others.
However if they're racing top speed and have a course that's long enough, then my bet is on the M5. (assuming the speed governor has been defeated)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you will not believe me guys !!!

this car is monster !!!

did 2 tests against stock M5 and stock CTS-V

destroyed both of them so badly hahahaha ... 6 car length on M5 and 5 car length on CTS-V

i did record the aaceleration of the car ,,, and cts-v guy did record his race and it will show in his youtube channel

40-270 in 20 sec !! my 550 Hp M5 will do the same in 25-26 sec !!!!

acceleration video and pics of the events will post 2moro

·
Registered
830 Posts
This thread is useless without video.
Even then, it is of questionable worth, unless there are some local enthusiasts in Dubai who can answer/challenge the said M5 independently...

Reactions: Misterfive

·
Registered
489 Posts
Z06 is 3200 lbs with 505hp and much more torque, no way an M5 with over 4,000lbs is beating that car.

Reactions: Ahmed

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
you will not believe me guys !!!

this car is monster !!!

did 2 tests against stock M5 and stock CTS-V

destroyed both of them so badly hahahaha ... 6 car length on M5 and 5 car length on CTS-V

i did record the aaceleration of the car ,,, and cts-v guy did record his race and it will show in his youtube channel

40-270 in 20 sec !! my 550 Hp M5 will do the same in 25-26 sec !!!!

acceleration video and pics of the events will post 2moro
Send me your address, I will donate a video camera for you!

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
so if there is higly moded M5 around , we will challenge it loool
Brother, this forum is to share and learn from each other, not challenge each other. Please take some videos and back up your stories with some action so we can all enjoy and learn from each other!

We are in the year 2011, even my underwear has built in camera!

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Where is the video of the races against the cts-v and z06?

Reactions: KILLZBUGZ and Ahmed

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you all , specially brothers from bahrain ,

as i mentioned first , we will try to post the Zo6 and cts-v races ,,, i promise next weekend will post CTS-V race :)
Zo6 one , we try to find stock one to race again

1 - 20 of 24 Posts