BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd love to do this sometime in January - I know there is a 15% discount for CCA members but was curious if anybody here had any info on any promos/etc. Thanks!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Do yourself a favor and do the M School at VIR. Don't know about discounts, but if it still is offered at VIR, you will be happy you chose that one.

Reactions: Dntlvet

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Where is VIR? Virginia??? :dunno: I know Spartanburg is good too.
Virginia International Raceway -- Alton, VA. Welcome to VIRginia International Raceway. Arguably the best road course in the entire country, and in the top 5 by any estimation. The autocross-like track at the Spartanburg is no comparison. I think only the Advanced M School is offered at VIR and Charlotte Motor Speedway. I think everyone who attends really enjoys this program, but anyone who would consider using his own car, can attend a great HPDE program at any road course, get great instruction, and spend around $600 for two days instead of $3,300-$4,600.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I received the attached offer in an email for 10% off - it has a code and a number to call. I have been to the PDS and it is a blast - highly recommend it to anyone that wants to become a better driver and doesn't mind having a having a sore face from smiling all day...

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
I received the attached offer in an email for 10% off - it has a code and a number to call. I have been to the PDS and it is a blast - highly recommend it to anyone that wants to become a better driver and doesn't mind having a having a sore face from smiling all day...
If we can get this 10% plus BMWCCA discount, I'm signing up this weekend.

·
Registered
737 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Im actually going to the M Driving Experience either on March 28 or the 2nd week of April. Let me know if anyone else will be there around the same time. Great review Daytona.

·
Registered
737 Posts
You're welcome for the videos. I had an amazing time at both schools. I am very excited about returning for the VIR school when time permits.

DB

·
Registered
1 Posts
Virginia International Raceway -- Alton, VA. Welcome to VIRginia International Raceway. Arguably the best road course in the entire country, and in the top 5 by any estimation. The autocross-like track at the Spartanburg is no comparison. I think everyone who can write my essay today really enjoys this program, I think only the Advanced M School is offered at VIR and Charlotte Motor Speedway. but anyone who would consider using his own car, can attend a great HPDE program at any road course, get great instruction, and spend around $600 for two days instead of $3,300-$4,600.
Hi,

What will be the updated prices for M Driving Experience at VIR in 2020? I joined NCM HPDE organized by Motorsportspark in June, but I want to know also if there will be any discounts for students. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts