BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sunday C&C NEW LOCATION

NVSCC Cars & Coffee - The Northern Virginia Sports Car Club (Centreville, VA) - Meetup

Cameron's Coffee and Chocolates

9639 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA (https://www.google.com/maps/place/9...1s0x89b64c05044dec2b:0x23deffb57a308973?hl=en)

Permission has been granted by Property Management. The City of Fairfax Police office has been notified of our event and will be in attendance.

We highly encourage everyone who plans to attend this Cars & Coffee to read the rules below.

1. Respect the Tenants, customers come first
2. No agressive driving in and out of the lot. Obey all Virginia traffic laws
3. No videography (this refers to standing near the entry/exits and shooting video or taking pictures).
4. No revving engines.
5. Respect each other's property/space.
6. Please be considerate and pick up after yourself (trash, pets, etc)

·
Registered
283 Posts
I heard there's going to be a C&C Dunkin Donuts off of rt 50 in South riding/Chantilly

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be away this weekend, but I should be able to check out the new C&C location the following weekend.

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
This is the info on the Facebook page

Attachments

Reactions: jdauria

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow free coffee will bring a ton of people. Should start another thread just for that C&C

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'll try to make it. Wanted to see if this is the real deal.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Let us know how it is fellas. I think i'll stick with Cameron's C&C unless the DD one turns out to be amazing. It's pretty far for me (~30miles) compared to the 10-11 mile drive to Cameron's.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anyone going to Cameron's this Sunday? I'll be sticking around

·
Registered
322 Posts
I should be able to swing Camerons this weekend unless everyone's heading to DD.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I should be able to swing Camerons this weekend unless everyone's heading to DD.
I'll probably be at Cameron's on Sunday.

If your CCA member, they are having a C&C at FedEx Field Saturday 9am. I plan on going to that as well.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I often feel lonely at the Dulles Landing!!... but this weekend there were M4s M6 M5 M3s etc..
This is a great event every Sunday - Easy access. There were over 300 cars yesterday...

Terry

1 - 20 of 42 Posts