BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm going to be taking a cross country road trip soon and I was wondering how people set up cameras to look out the windscreen without obstructing any views or passenger comforts. Also, what sort of camera format would be able to handle the hour and hours of video cheaply and efficiently?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This system looks good although there are a couple things I don't understand. Have any of this boards users tried this camera and mount before? I see that Dado left a testimonial...

I do have these questions:
From what I read, in the kit, all I get is the camera and mount. It lacks a device to record your video output. What type of recording device have people used in the past and how do you keep it affordable. I'm willing to spend four or five hundred dollars. Also if anyone has a different system that they have used with success please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Go to the Gumball section of this forum. And ask/pm members Ant397 or pigginell they recorded hours of Gumball footage this year. So they are the guys who could point you in the right direction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts