BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I may join but if it's good weather I will probably head to Calverton for some target practice

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Please post time, place if Sunday is a Go! will try my earnest to fight hitting the snooze button.

·
4,289 Posts
I may join but if it's good weather I will probably head to Calverton for some target practice
Please post time, place if Sunday is a Go! will try my earnest to fight hitting the snooze button.
weather says 60s with Clouds - so shouldn't be a problem

as i suggested FIELD 4 is the better option

to find it, put this into Google Maps and switch it to satellite:

jones beach 11793
it's the White Field to the Right of Location (A)> before the Round-About
*it should have 2 paths cutting in the middle between Ocean Prkwy & Bay Prkwy and you should definitely be able to make out the FIELD 4 sign in Street View*

>>note this isn't the final location check back saturday night to see who's going and where<<

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
So who is going???

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
+1, aiming for 8 AM.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
My car is in the shop thanks to the thieving scumbags who broke into her.

·
4,289 Posts
after captree we headed out to a carshow ...notable mentions x2 carrera gt; ferrari f40; 599 gto; 997 gt2; x2 997 gt3; 997 gt3 rs; & a couple of Z8s

!!! - wish we had gotten a picture of Diny's super rare one-off adjustable suspension... moton watch out

*going to upload the rest later*

Attachments

·
Registered
693 Posts
Sorry I missed today.
Where was the car show and what was it called?
Looks like beautiful surrounds.
BB

·
Registered
693 Posts
My car is in the shop thanks to the thieving scumbags who broke into her.
Andrew,
Long time, buddy.
Very sorry to hear about this.
What exactly happened and what kind of damage to your M5?
Brett

·
4,289 Posts
Sorry I missed today.
Where was the car show and what was it called?
Looks like beautiful surrounds.
BB
i think it was hosted by a detailing co. - the show was at old westbury gardens NY

Attachments

·
4,289 Posts
pt.2

Attachments

·
4,289 Posts
pt.3

Attachments

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Dammit John I can hear your VANOS in those pictures. Good thing I can zip away from it with my state-of-the-art adjustable suspension.

My turn for some pics.

Attachments

·
4,289 Posts
Dammit John I can hear your VANOS
how did this even start???? it's p!ss!ng me off already... i swear if you jynx me and i get a vanos failure where am forced to do a push rod conversion... am going to kick your @$$

and do you still have the "adjustable piece" of the adjustable suspension

:biggrin:

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
how did this even start????
You kept asking me "guess what I mod I got?" and I kept guessing that you switched to 5W30. From there on in, whenever you were worried about something, I brought up the VANOS to bust your balls.

and do you still have the "adjustable piece" of the adjustable suspension
F*ck yeah.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Great Car show yesterday in Old Westbury fun times...

That F40 is so sweet Its Def on My list of cars to have.... My Friends 599 Isnt to shabby as well... Im gonna email him the pic you took Im sure he will like it!!!

BTW The E60 was sweet but the E39 Department was def Lacking... The parking lot of non exhibitors exceeded the showers greatly :)

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
My Friends 599 Isnt to shabby as well... Im gonna email him the pic you took Im sure he will like it!!!
Tell him that it's a good one. Out of all the Ferraris, that one and the F40 are the only ones that really caught my eye. It's amazing how a car show with such nice cars can make a Scuderia seem mundane, whereas I'd crap my pants if I saw one on the highway.

BTW The E60 was sweet but the E39 Department was def Lacking... The parking lot of non exhibitors exceeded the showers greatly :)
There were more E39 M5s in the parking lot than in the show, hehe. However, none compared to the mighty M530i!

121 - 140 of 202 Posts
About this Discussion
201 Replies
20 Participants
andrewsherman
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing