BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May seem like a stupid question... Can someone recommend a carwash?? coming from Newport Beach, where every single carwash knows exactly what you mean when you tell them "off track," can someone recommend a carwash in Houston? I've been here for 2 weeks and I don't think I've seen more than 2 or 3 nice cars with nice wheels... Makes me concerned!

I usually wash my own cars, but sometimes I get lazy! Haha

FYI I live near Rice, if that helps...

PS, the roads completely suck here.... It's not if I bend a wheel, but when!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Asking for the "Off-Track" is like asking for a "Happy Ending". You just want to have it finished off right that's all :) Why is that so hard to understand.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not sure what wheels you have, but I use Mister Car Wash on Kirby and they always do a great job for me. Not sure if they do off-track or not, I have had no problems going through the line.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I have used Mister Carwash several times, but I mainly use a car was real close to my house (Texas Carwash) which is kind of FAR from you (West Houston before Katy area). But the key is, regardless of where I get the car wash, I always tell them I want a "Hand Wash" and the car will nere go through the tunnel. Hand wash normally costs $5 to $10 more than the regular wash depending on the carwash. It costs me $20, and I always tip $5 at Texas Carwash, which will pay for the wash and wheels package. I have paid as high as $40 in some other places for a hand wash!
Remember, "Hand Wash"! If not, touch free tunnel without the track which could be found in some gas stations if you feel like wiping it immidiately.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts