BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys, 1 small question.

where do u guys take ur beast to install your mods, which shop/garage do u recommend me to go to in Bahrain?

:cheers:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
I take my car to Ultimate garage that is located in Hamad town. Its owner is a former BMW employee which makes him the best canditate to look after our cars :cheers:

·
Registered
759 Posts
soon im taking my car there after black m5 recomended the place for me.:15:

·
Registered
303 Posts
'Q u got a nice ride 08 Alpina B3 Bi-Turbo Coupe / S.M.Gray, heard that its faster than an M5 & M6 !! is it ture ? can u confirm it :)

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
'Q u got a nice ride 08 Alpina B3 Bi-Turbo Coupe / S.M.Gray, heard that its faster than an M5 & M6 !! is it ture ? can u confirm it :)
and i heard it belongs to his little sister ouich

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ill confirm it when i test drive the car soon.

---------

is that u '' lil peacock'' ? lol

im in Bahrain and the car is in Abudhabi-UAE, when i go back in 2 weeks ill have a go against your ''factory freak'' ( fastest stock M5 in UAE beats most modded E60's! ) and see who's fastest. im sure ull pass me easily. Get me another stock M5 to race with and then we'll know whos really fastest ;)

EDIT: just saw ur gallery, ur defo not ''peacock''. i knew from the tips, his is ovals.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I take my car to Ultimate garage that is located in Hamad town. Its owner is a former BMW employee which makes him the best canditate to look after our cars :cheers:
Thank you

good to know that ther;s a good garage in Bahrain, im gonna check em out :cheers:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
4,813 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
ill confirm it when i test drive the car soon.

---------

is that u '' lil peacock'' ? lol

im in Bahrain and the car is in Abudhabi-UAE, when i go back in 2 weeks ill have a go against your ''factory freak'' ( fastest stock M5 in UAE beats most modded E60's! ) and see who's fastest. im sure ull pass me easily. Get me another stock M5 to race with and then we'll know whos really fastest ;)

EDIT: just saw ur gallery, ur defo not ''peacock''. i knew from the tips, his is ovals.

i doubt it to be stock and fast probably ecu tuned :) but im happy to race u with my stock m5 anytime :)

·
Registered
4,813 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We need to see a video of this :D Please report in when done :thumbsup:

of course there's going to be a vid for sure. i really cant wait, it will be an interesting race. When im back from my honeymoon ill post sum vids. :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
5 Participants
'Q
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing