I'll still go even if it rains, I think it'll be even more fun if it did. :biggrinbounce:*****Update******
Checking the upcoming weather I want to let everyone know that as of right now there is rain in the forecast for next Fri & Sat. ��I have no idea of how much is anticipated but I will keep a close eye on it this week and let everyone know in a timely manner if this run needs to be postponed/rescheduled.
I'm in pending good weather.
Anyone meeting at the 15/91 like before?