BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:1zhelp:
I need the collective experience of the list to help with a problem.

<O:p</O:pA friend of mine just got a ticket in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
Santa Clara</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">County</st1:placeType> here in California. <ST1:p</ST1:pShe was caught on radar doing 47 in a 30 zone (rural road) by a cycle riding sheriff. (mandatory BMW content: she was driving her E46 330i).<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:p

She’s already been to traffic school within the last 6 months, so I know she can’t take the ‘normal’ on-line version.

<O:p</O:pDoes anyone know if there is still an option for a “level 2” traffic school in <st1:State w:st="on">California</st1:State> and specifically <ST1:p<st1:placeName w:st="on">Santa Clara</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">County</st1:placeType></ST1:p? :1zhelp:<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Thanks!<O:p</O:p

·
In Memoriam
4,624 Posts
Your post is almost unreadable ... something seems to be "set" wrong.

Anyway, here is what I know ... (been there, done that).

Some counties, there are a couple in the SF Bay area, will allow you to take the course more often, but you have to ask a judge for permission, and I "think" the soonest you can take it again, is one year. (18 months, everywhere else.) The idea, I am sure, is to take a day, or in some cases a day and a half, out of your "life," for punishment. All they have to cover is something on drunk driving, and speeding. The rest is up to the "teacher" to keep you with him/her for 6 hours.

I would call a driving school in your (her) county and ask ... The old fashioned telephone is a marvelous device ...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts