BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I've organized quite a few dinner meets at the Cajun Crab House restaurant in San Jose on e60.net but I was hoping to get some M5board members to come out and join us as well. This is my friend's restaurant and their specialty is cajun crawfish, crab and shrimp boils. The garlic butter and kitchen sink flavors are to die for if you like spicy cajun cooking. Here's their website: http://www.cajuncrabhouse.com/

Right now, I have about 8 guys coming and hoping to get more people to show up. Dinner will be a 7PM but we'll probably meet around 6:30PM in the parking to talk and look at cars. After dinner, we'll probably swing by Santana Row which is about a mile down the street on Winchester for drinks.

Let me know if anyone's interested.

Tony

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
I want to go but I'm preparing for the bbq meet at wheel power, I gotta save the mileage:p

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL! Touche brother! But do you ever come up to NorCal? My brother's family is in Fountain Valley so I go to visit once in a while. Hope to meet up with you one of these days.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
You'll be surprise" T"...I am planning a SoCal to Norcal trip with the guys in May...PremierMobileGroup.com will have their customer appreciation day and we were invited to come out...so let's start making some plans for (May 17th-18th) meet?...:eek:oohhh:

btw i'll see you at Bimmerfest aswell, we will be on the Zaino and DSC OFF booth ( kinda the official hangout of the Mfesters and SoCal guys:haha:) and some of the cars...stop by and say hi...

LOL! Touche brother! But do you ever come up to NorCal? My brother's family is in Fountain Valley so I go to visit once in a while. Hope to meet up with you one of these days.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good to me!

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP for some great cajun seafood! :)

Right now we have about 17 people coming. Please let me know if any of you guys can come so I can make reservations accordingly.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Always had you as confirmed. :)

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's okay. No one's perfect. We forgive you for your short comings. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts