BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going this Sunday? Weather should be nice.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bright and early :grinyes:
Somehow I knew you'd be the first to respond. :cheers:

Hopefully Ted, Michael, Jack, Dwayne, and Purvil can make it as well.
We still need to get a side by side exhaust video of Ted's car and my car.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Rick, I will be there about 8:45 am. I am going by and getting my friend with his '07 LP640 and bringing him. I am starting off the morning with my new baby, and then going home at about 10:00 and getting the M5 for our "driving session". It is going to be a "full on" Super Bowl Sunday Car Day!!!!!!!cherrsagai

Ted

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
going home at about 10:00 and getting the M5 for our "driving session".
You da man! I am looking forward to another educational driving experience. :grinyes: My German buddy will bring either his new M3 vert or CL65 AMG as well.

·
Registered
334 Posts
You da man! I am looking forward to another educational driving experience. :grinyes: My German buddy will bring either his new M3 vert or CL65 AMG as well.
Trust me it will be a "full" driving experience:1:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got my car back yesterday. Replaced the high flow primary cats with straight pipes welded to the headers and put the stock secondary cats back. Remains loud, but not as obnoxious and don't have the raspy tone anymore. Still will be nice to have a side by side video with Ted's Eisenmann cans.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I got my car back yesterday. Replaced the high flow primary cats with straight pipes welded to the headers and put the stock secondary cats back. Remains loud, but not as obnoxious and don't have the raspy tone anymore. Still will be nice to have a side by side video with Ted's Eisenmann cans.
Yea it would be nice to get the side by sides. It probably sounds more like his E-Race now.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One of my partners who has a stock M6 will be there as well. He's got a little one at home, so not sure how long he can stay.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I got somewhere to be at 11am so I'm not sure whether I will be able to make it or not. But that LP640 is tempting me.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Sorry, was able to make it out today. But I hear you guys went pretty nuts. Way to represent ///M power baby. :goldcup:

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bright and early :grinyes:

I saw your car out there again but no one was around. What time did you get there to park in the middle of everything where you were at? By the time I showed up (9:15) I had to park at the far end of the parking lot (Near the GTRs)

-Brendon

·
Registered
334 Posts
I saw your car out there again but no one was around. What time did you get there to park in the middle of everything where you were at? By the time I showed up (9:15) I had to park at the far end of the parking lot (Near the GTRs)
I got there around 8:15. When the weather is nice you have to show up pretty early for a good spot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts