BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 5 years and 2 months with my 2006 M5 it was time to go and let someone else enjoy it. I sold my car on Saturday. I'm glad it was sold locally to someone who will take care of it. I already miss it and don't know how it will be replaced. They don't make cars like this anymore.

Thanks to everyone on the forum for all your help through out the years.

Darrin

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
What did you replace her with Darrin?

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I stopped by our BMW dealer in the morning and there was absolutely nothing I wanted on that lot out of new cars BMW recently has come out with. M6 GC looks sexy, but it just doesn't feel as raw and brutal as E60 M5. Our dealer here is like a menu at the Scottish restaurant, not much there and nothing you'd want.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I just got a 428 with the twin turbo 4 and almost wish I waited for the M4 (my wallet didn't). What a great car. I can only imagine this car as an M car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I like the look of the 4 series. I saw my first one 'in the flesh' at the Munich airport last fall-very nice!! :cool:

·
Registered
204 Posts
My perfect replacement car would be a e46 M3 sedan - which unfortunately they never made. I still own a e46 ZHP sedan and love it to death, just not powerful enough. I love my m5, but its a bit porky and big. I really want the v10 engine in my ZHP!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Saw the M4 at Bimmerfest (west coast) this year. Looked good and the specs are real nice, I bet it's a blast on the track. Now the I8 in my opinion the styling is a bit overboard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts