BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks

Okay, if you had to pick a car, by looks only (!!!!!!), which one would you go for? We have no money limit of course :)

I really can't decide between a Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG and Porsche Carrera GT.

Both are very nice cars, the SL 65 is just.. Complete!

And the Porsche GT, yummie, could eat it for dinner! Gotta love wide tires :blabla:

Let me hear your voices!! cherrsagai

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
i believe the Porsche Carrera GT is the most beautiful car i've ever seen....close second would be the 959.....

the only mb i'd consider in the top ten is the original 300SL gullwing coupe, now thats beautiful...

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Porsche Carrera GT in Guards Red... no GT Silver.... no Fayence Yellow........

·
Registered
476 Posts
Pontiac Aztek - HOT!

[:hihi:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would have to go staright for the Pagani Zonda F. It has a beautifully sculpted, outlandish exterior matched with an interior that has an unmatched attentioin to detail (IMHO) with the power to back up its gorgeous looks. I just can't get enough of this car! ouich

Attachments

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
MortenDK said:
Hi folks

Okay, if you had to pick a car, by looks only (!!!!!!), which one would you go for? We have no money limit of course :)

I really can't decide between a Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG and Porsche Carrera GT.

Both are very nice cars, the SL 65 is just.. Complete!

And the Porsche GT, yummie, could eat it for dinner! Gotta love wide tires :blabla:

Let me hear your voices!! cherrsagai

based on looks only the e60 my would be just about my last choice...

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Purely based on looks of cars currently in production, or will be in production in the near term it is AMV8 or the DB9. There will be a car from Fisker Coachbuild that will be stunning as well.

http://www.fiskercb.com/

disclaimer: I am involved with FCB.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
The current Aston Martin designs are phenomenal and, in my opinion, the pinnacle of current automotive design. The Ferrari 430 is terrific too, and I still very much like the 550/575 Maranello, although that design is now around 10 years old. The Maserati couple does nothing for me. For sedans, I wish Aston Martin would reprise the Lagonda. Of what is currently available, the Audi A8 is tops.

·
Registered
943 Posts
M5 E60, what else is there to compete - just brutal looking :D

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Throw away the exotics,lets consider alternatives for M5 which is a sedan.
My pick for the looks would be the Quattroporte.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts