BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,218 Posts
If you really like the F10 5 series and want the F10 M5, go for the next best thing in the same class: the F10 550. THEN get the DINAN ECU which will put you at 500hp and 570tq. The hp figure matches the E60 in hp, but with 570tq you should be much quicker for a while.

I would not get the Panamera Turbo.. I personally think it's ugly from the rear.. and very elegant from every other angle.

I have test driven the X5M and X6M, I have a 2010 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, which I happen to like more than the X5M/X5M as it feels much more powerful. The X5M may handle better though, although it is very close between the two.

Can I ask you, what are you looking for?

If you are considering a 7 series, then I would HIGHLY recommend you go and test drive the 2011 Alpina B7. It is an amazing car.. powerful and extremely comfortable. DINAN also has an ECU tune out for the B7 which puts it at 570hp and 644tq. I have test driven the B7 twice, and I am just about sold.. will be putting an order in soon. I encourage you to test drive it.

If you are addicted to the M5's power, I would recommend choosing one of the cars that DINAN offers a tune for. That being said, you should go with one of these two:

#1: 2011 Alpina B7 (DINAN ECU: 570hp/670tq)

-- OR --

#2: 2011 F10 550i (DINAN ECU: 500hp/570tq)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.