BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm George from Greece,new member of the site and a big fun of the M6.Do you know what year the M6 model will change?Is it 2011 as I read in another thread?I'm almost ready to buy a sepang bronze M6....:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
The current M6 was introduced about a year after the M5 in Europe. If there is to be another 6 series in the next round of models (the 6 has been skipped before), I wouldn't expect an M6 before model year 2012.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

You won't regret buying an M6

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will get it guys, its a dream come true,love the sepang bronze colour....If everything goes according to plan I will have it next week!Thanks for the replies:cheers:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had to bring my baby in a few weeks ago and they said the M6 was going to be discontinued for a few years. I would go for it.

·
Registered
229 Posts
The M6 is a dream car. Have loved having one ever since. Just a caveat... don't forget about the milage. It will cost you heavenly to drive and I'm sure gas prices are worse in Greece. Here in the US i'm spending at least $350/month at approx 10mpg.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Yes get it!!!!! You can not possibly regret having this vehicle

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the replies guys,I'm getting my M6 this thursday and I will post some pictures.:applause::applause::applause::applause::7:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts