BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are the buttons by the gear lever placed differently on a right hand drive car , to a left hand drive car.

as seen in the pics below :3:

Attachments

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Easier access and lower production costs. Hoever you do not need to touch them, you can use M Mode button and the M Drive menu.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Who the h*ck is sitting in that RHD?!??!?! High heels?ouich

I think she got into the wrong car......

·
Registered
383 Posts
MortenDK said:
Who that h*ck is sitting in that RHD?!??!?! High heels?ouich

I think she got into the wrong car......
Its Member Reevo's Wife, so I'm guessing she is in the right car. The photo was taken at the dealership before they took collection of it.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
HomerUK said:
Its Member Reevo's Wife, so I'm guessing she is in the right car. The photo was taken at the dealership before they took collection of it.
Sorry about that Reevo, it was not meant as an insult. It's just not an everyday's sight to see a lady in a sportcar with high heels... :byebye:

·
Registered
344 Posts
HomerUK said:
Just to annoy us RHD car buyers even more, adding to the fact we dont get M foot rests.
where are they suppose to put the foot rest (sorry, never drove a RHD car, so don't even know if gas and brake is the same order as LHD or different).

·
Registered
54 Posts
No problem Morten, I had to let her sit in the drivers seat...........but just the once!:hihi:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
reevo said:
No problem Morten, I had to let her sit in the drivers seat...........but just the once!:hihi:
hiha

·
Registered
213 Posts
clee19821013 said:
where are they suppose to put the foot rest (sorry, never drove a RHD car, so don't even know if gas and brake is the same order as LHD or different).
Still exactly the same as LHD car mate... Doesn't change that around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts