BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just sharing a little story - kind of off topic but thought you guys/gals would appreciate:

I got home from a week away late on Saturday night and Sunday morning, after doing a few things around the house and getting ready for more, I told my wife I needed to take the beast out to get some gas to make sure everything was still OK (I have been having electrical issues after all ;)). After rolling her eyes, she said, "Go spend some time with your mistress, I am sure she missed you too!" She then turned to our sons who were in the room with us and said, "Once you get married, you are only allowed one mistress AND IT HAD BETTER BE A CAR!"

Got a love a lady that gets it even if it isn't her thing....lovelove

:cheers:

Jim

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
It sounds like you have a fantastic wife. You should get her get her a beast of her own; because girls love the beast too. ;)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sounds like you have a fantastic wife. You should get her get her a beast of her own; because girls love the beast too. ;)
LOL - the first BMW ever I drove was hers! I had a Jensen Healey at the time. She is currently in the SUV phase due to kids (and she can actually love a Ford Explorer) but another BMW is definitely in her future! I am not sure that a beast is in order (pure speed doesn't do it for her) but no doubt about the BMW. She has said on several occasions, "How did this happen???":hihi:

Jim

Reactions: AGM5

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good stuff!! If only all our partners were so understanding!!

Reactions: jimsm6

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,268 Posts
Great story Jim!

Now, maybe from your bold admissions, more of us will have the courage to reveal affairs with our mistresses!

In our household, we just go for the ménage a trios!

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: AGM5 and jimsm6

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great story Jim!

Now, maybe from your bold admissions, more of us will have the courage to reveal affairs with our mistresses!

In our household, we just go for the ménage a trios!

Thanks for sharing!
:eek:oohhh::eek:oohhh::eek:oohhh:

You need to keep that kind info behind closed bedroom (or garage) doors!

Jim

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
:eek:oohhh::eek:oohhh::eek:oohhh:

You need to keep that kind info behind closed bedroom (or garage) doors!

Jim
It's more fun in the twisties when you leave the garage behind! :wroom:

Reactions: jimsm6

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's more fun in the twisties when you leave the garage behind! :wroom:
All the best things to say to this would get me banned from the board :grinyes:

I think it is safe to say we all like curves here.

Jim

Reactions: Fiftytwoeighty

·
Registered
6,632 Posts

Jim
just as long as the curve is going in the right direction.

·
Registered
6,268 Posts

Jim
Videos always work for us (she's not the best videographer)... It's always good to get your spouse to giggle like a schoolgirl, when the three of us are having some fun ..:haha:

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/72289569" width="500" height="284" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/72289569">S85 Dinan 1, 2, and 3</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user13590459">EightyFiveHundred</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Reactions: AGM5 and jimsm6

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just as long as the curve is going in the right direction.
We are all particular about the curves we like best... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)

Videos always work for us (she's not the best videographer)... It's always good to get your spouse to giggle like a schoolgirl, when the three of us are having some fun ..:haha:

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/72289569" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="284" width="500"></iframe> S85 Dinan 1, 2, and 3 from EightyFiveHundred on Vimeo.
Now you are sharing you home videos??? TMI :hihi:

I like how your mistress screams during the act though!

Jim

Reactions: Fiftytwoeighty
1 - 13 of 13 Posts