BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not taking my M5 to the track any more, so a bunch of stuff that I have is up for sale:

1) 1 or 2 full sets of Dunlop SP Sport Race tires in 265/35/18 - perfect for those who run 18x9.5" wheels at all four corners for the track. The tires are good enough for street in the summer, but are very stiff on the sidewalls and may not be as comfortable as regular street tires. They make excellent track tires and run great in the rain. $130+shipping at Tire Rack. I will offer them for $125 each, shipped, or $500/set shipped. [continental USA only] Would like to sell as full sets and not break them up into pairs.

2) One full set of 275/35/18 Toyo RA1 tires - about 4/32" of tread left (i.e., MAX GRIP is RIGHT NOW). $500 shipped for all four [continental USA only] (these cost a lot more than the Dunlops when new)

3) One full set of black Schroth 4-point Ralleye 4 clip-in belts specifically fit to E39 (and M5). Comes with Schroth black shoulder pads. Used only a few times, cost new from HMS is $230 each for the harnesses, plus $30 each for the pads. $450 shipped for the full set including pads. [continental USA only]

4) Full set of OEM rear rotors - never used - was a spare set for track. $190 each from Pacific BMW, will sell for $300 shipped for the pair [continental USA only]

5) OEM front brake cooling parts. These are the plastic parts that come on European E39 cars - front grille/splitter, new inner fender liners, and plastic brake ducts from front bumper to fender liner. Paid about $110 shipped for all parts brand new from Pacific BMW. Will sell for $90 shipped for everything. [continental USA only]

Please e-mail me to indicate interest.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'll take the rear rotors, and possibly the brake cooling kit.
forwarding you a PM

-Audio

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brake cooling parts are very popular. Maybe I should have raised the price? hiha

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brake cooling parts are sold.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Schroth harnesses are sold.

Rotors still available, even after all those people PMed me about them. Rotors anyone?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OEM rear rotors sold. Only tires remain.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts