1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
120 Posts
Posted a few photos for your enjoyment. They're in no paticular order, and they're not very large, but check 'em out anyway!

http://www.gumballsportsmobile.com

Bandwidth should return tomorrow. Sorry guys, that's what I get for doing an update on the last day of the month ;(

·
Registered
78 Posts
Taber said:
Anyone know where the Bullrun is stopping (time&places) ??
There website (www.bullrun.com) is down but I believe they went from LA to NY and back to LA it ender on the 7/29/05. I met some of the guy's in SLC at Grand America Hotel. Very cool and very hospitible, even let us come hang out in there party in the hotel. Dennis Rodman was their and I heard so was Paris Hilton, but never saw her.:crying: :rolleyes: :1:

If any of you are on here i'm the young skinny bald guy that was driving the Silver G55 in Salt Lake City, roasted the tires out on Main St...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Cameron Hauck said:
There website (www.bullrun.com) is down but I believe they went from LA to NY and back to LA it ender on the 7/29/05. I met some of the guy's in SLC at Grand America Hotel. Very cool and very hospitible, even let us come hang out in there party in the hotel. Dennis Rodman was their and I heard so was Paris Hilton, but never saw her.:crying: :rolleyes: :1:

If any of you are on here i'm the young skinny bald guy that was driving the Silver G55 in Salt Lake City, roasted the tires out on Main St...

Not LA to NY.
It stayed on the Western side of the US. Started and ended in LA.

Roasted tires with AWD?
Donuts?
I would like to see some pictures (video would be even better) of a G55 roasting the tires :wroom:

·
Registered
75 Posts
You can read Alex Roy's Bullrun 2005 Wrap-up on the Jalopnik homepage.
:thumbsup:

Here the link.

It's the Wrap-up of day 6. At the bottom of it, you find links to day 1 - 5.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thanks for the link. :)

Yeah, G55 has so much tourqe (516) at like 2,600 RPM's and I think a 4:38:1 gear ratio that with traction control off it's not to hard to get all the tires spinning. It's a fun car to drive and even funner to pick on people who don't know what it is. Guy's in X5's and Cayenne's alway get surprized. It was an ex-girlfriends car so getting that one again won't be possible, But I have a link for pictures if you want it. There is a local guy here that actually has 4 of them, don't ask my why. :eek:oohhh:

Link to pics: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395747&highlight=Cameron

·
Registered
238 Posts
Cameron Hauck said:
Thanks for the link. :)

Yeah, G55 has so much tourqe (516) at like 2,600 RPM's and I think a 4:38:1 gear ratio that with traction control off it's not to hard to get all the tires spinning. It's a fun car to drive and even funner to pick on people who don't know what it is. Guy's in X5's and Cayenne's alway get surprized. It was an ex-girlfriends car so getting that one again won't be possible, But I have a link for pictures if you want it. There is a local guy here that actually has 4 of them, don't ask my why. :eek:oohhh:

Link to pics: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395747&highlight=Cameron

I like G wagons a lot, we had a G500 before the G55 was available...
I was looking for pictures or videos of one smoking all 4.

·
Registered
78 Posts
SSpray said:
I like G wagons a lot, we had a G500 before the G55 was available...
I was looking for pictures or videos of one smoking all 4.
I wish I could be the one to get this vid for you, but your probably aware they're sort of hard to come by ;)

Let alone people who let you barrow them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts