BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I thought it would be cool to do a build thread on here for my Agera RS and post pictures and updates as I go through this amazing process!

I am going to the factory next Monday, the 30th and funny enough my birthday is the 31st so this will probably be the best birthday ever, lol.

I am bringing one of the best photographers I have met so that I can document this entire process. We thought of a cool idea which is to take pictures from my first visit, over to when my car is being built and down to delivery day. Than blow up the best pictures and make them into hard copy posters for a wall at my house to look back at the entire project.

I will post a lot of pics from my factory visit next week!

Since this is a once in a life time opportunity, I will make the most of it and check every option box including the 1380hp upgrade so hopefully this will turn out to be a beast of a car!

Excited to share this experience with other Ksegg enthusiasts!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Congrats!! Very interesting, and great to have a future owner here! Vill be fun to follow the process all the way from this early stage!

A few Questions..
* The car vill end up in Toronto, Canada?
* In the region of Koenigsegg #143-145?
* Do you have an idea of what color combo you want? Decided yet? I heard something about Black with a "strong" accent?

For pictures from the factory?
https://www.instagram.com/zachbrehl/

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very interesting!! The car vill end up in Toronto, Canada? In the region of Koenigsegg #143-145? Do you have an idea of what color combo you want? Decided yet? I heard something about Black with strong accent?

For pictures from the factory?
https://www.instagram.com/zachbrehl/

or maybe
instagram.com/liquidassets33
Haha how the hell... Do you follow me on IG? Maybe the car world is smaller than I thought. Yes Zach is my photographer. He did a great job with my Matte black Aventador Roadster you can see on his page in front of the CN Tower.

It will be a Toronto car but will spend most of the year in LA/Miami.

For the color combo I am leaning towards a Dry Carbon body, maybe in red along with gloss carbon up the middle and Gloss Metallic Red lines. Let me try and post a pic I had made.

Again this is first thought and the car may end up looking nothing like this...

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Haha how the hell... Do you follow me on IG? Maybe the car world is smaller than I thought. Yes Zach is my photographer. He did a great job with my Matte black Aventador Roadster you can see on his page in front of the CN Tower.

It will be a Toronto car but will spend most of the year in LA/Miami.

For the color combo I am leaning towards a Dry Carbon body, maybe in red along with gloss carbon up the middle and Gloss Metallic Red lines. Let me try and post a pic I had made.

Again this is first thought and the car may end up looking nothing like this...
Thanks tor the quick reply.
I don't have IG, but I'm stalking quite much ;^) .. and I know a few other "car stalkers", like you say the car world is smal and the Koenigsegg world is even smaller, only about 10 selling/year.. we are always on the hunt for them or traces of information about them :^)

The spec looks great (most of them do, haven't really seen someone mess it up totally).

I like a spec that's a bit different from the others, I like a car that is unique and easy to identify because of a personal spec. This one seems to be great! Making a series of 25 RSs in the same color would be boring?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! And a huge thank you for sharing!

Don't mind J_C, he'll probably know the order details of your car before YOU do. He's scary good.

RS #125 should be clear carbon or black with red accents so this spec may not be unique. Haven't seen any footage of that car since the Shmee video though. Regardless of what you choose I'm sure it will be spectacular. Great to hear of ANOTHER RS coming to North America, I think that's at least 6 or 7 now. And seemingly being bought buy guys with big social media presence, which is huge plus for us enthusiasts.

Can't wait to see what is to come.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey guys,

I thought it would be cool to do a build thread on here for my Agera RS and post pictures and updates as I go through this amazing process!

I am going to the factory next Monday, the 30th and funny enough my birthday is the 31st so this will probably be the best birthday ever, lol.

I am bringing one of the best photographers I have met so that I can document this entire process. We thought of a cool idea which is to take pictures from my first visit, over to when my car is being built and down to delivery day. Than blow up the best pictures and make them into hard copy posters for a wall at my house to look back at the entire project.

I will post a lot of pics from my factory visit next week!

Since this is a once in a life time opportunity, I will make the most of it and check every option box including the 1380hp upgrade so hopefully this will turn out to be a beast of a car!

Excited to share this experience with other Ksegg enthusiasts!
Hey Đorđe, welcome here and congrats!
Thank you for this great decision to share with us, hardcore Koenigsegg fans a whole building process details upon to delivery. Egg community is small and strongly connected and you'll be great addition to our group!
Pozdrav iz Beograda!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome here, awesome to see another owner who is very open to share their car like this!

RS #125 should be clear carbon or black with red accents so this spec may not be unique.

#125 is painted black and has only a few clear coated/raw carbon fibre pieces, but it's indeed got red accents!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome and congratulations! And a huge thank you for sharing!

Don't mind J_C, he'll probably know the order details of your car before YOU do. He's scary good.

RS #125 should be clear carbon or black with red accents so this spec may not be unique. Haven't seen any footage of that car since the Shmee video though. Regardless of what you choose I'm sure it will be spectacular. Great to hear of ANOTHER RS coming to North America, I think that's at least 6 or 7 now. And seemingly being bought buy guys with big social media presence, which is huge plus for us enthusiasts.

Can't wait to see what is to come.
Welcome here, awesome to see another owner who is very open to share their car like this!

#125 is painted black and has only a few clear coated/raw carbon fibre pieces, but it's indeed got red accents!

Thanks guys. The main goal is definitely to do a custom car. In my mind just having red accents doesn't make our cars the same. I definitely want to do red in my build but like I mentioned I was hoping to do a dry carbon body, not sure if I even seen that yet on an RS. Let alone red dry carbon body panels with touches of gloss carbon and gloss metallic red.

I also have an idea to pitch to the Koenigsegg team about the car next week and pray to god they say yes as it will definitely make it unique from the rest. As I plan on adding the Regera as the stable mate to the RS I am hoping they will do something for me to make it a little more unique.

Obviously I will have a lot more to share and show next week when I get back from Sweden.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Đorđe, welcome here and congrats!
Thank you for this great decision to share with us, hardcore Koenigsegg fans a whole building process details upon to delivery. Egg community is small and strongly connected and you'll be great addition to our group!
Pozdrav iz Beograda!
Ždravo Petar! Kako si znao moje ime i da sam naš?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thank you for sharing! Extremely wonderful that we have an owner who is willing to share!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Is there an estimated delivery time/year?

The first RS (#115) was delivered a year ago (May 2015), number five and six (#118 & #122) was delivered recently.. RS #23 seems to be years and years away? Even if the pace is geared up, is over 20 cars away (including a few Regeras and maybe another Agera final for next Geneva?)..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is there an estimated delivery time/year?

The first RS (#115) was delivered a year ago (May 2015), number five and six (#118 & #122) was delivered recently.. RS #23 seems to be years and years away? Even if the pace is geared up, is over 20 cars away (including a few Regeras and maybe another Agera final for next Geneva?)..
Spent all day today at the factory with Christian and the crew. It was my birthday today so they hung the Canadian flag and had a birthday cake. I cannot say enough about those warm and welcoming people... Im blown away.

Some info on my car, number 23/25. Car number/chassis (7)147. Delivery August 2017. Beginning production Jan/Feb. One of three RS cars that will be model year 2018.

I found out why I have not seen a full body in matte carbon... It will not last long after road trips and car washes as the matte would just get damaged and not look the same. Too bad...

I have taken alot of input from Lisa and Tariq, along with of course Christian so that me and Lisa can come up with some crazy plans/ideas for my build that will be unique from the rest!

I saw alot of RS's in production and there were some really cool ones. Privacy dictates that you do not take pictures of customer cars still in production or at the factory so Im sorry I cannot share anything there but alot of cool things going on!

Went in the One:1 with Robert and that experience alone on their test track was worth the trip... Just epic! My buddy Zach Brehl will be editing the pictures and I will post them up here for you guys to enjoy!

Instagram : LiquidAssets33

I will be posting there alot in regards with this car.

Cheers guys

·
Registered
105 Posts
If you still want matte carbon could you not just put a clear matte wrap over the carbon? I've seen it done before with very good results on a silver 991 GT3 and also Salomondrin's Huayra. Also thank you for sharing the story of your car with us!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Srećan rođendan Đorđe, svako dobro!

I've sent you a PM but since I was informed you can't send messages or reply until you post 30 or so,
you can respond me (if you want to, lol) at ...

Thanks again for sharing informations with us, and enjoy your day!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Srećan rođendan Đorđe, svako dobro!

I've sent you a PM but since I was informed you can't send messages or reply until you post 30 or so,
you can respond me (if you want to, lol) at [email protected]

Thanks again for sharing informations with us, and enjoy your day!
Look, Petar. A freshly opened can. :D

ouich:reallypissed::shakemitkopf::dont:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts