BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YbE3LpMCDC4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Already posted.. Veyron started later and at the end the Veyron closed the gap.. So veyron = faster
They started at the same time but the Veyron did not use its launch control system. The gap remained large until the end, so the Veyron lost.
This May you will probably see a Veyron against a new GTR! They won't be even close.... :eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
zzzzzzzzzz

They started at the same time but the Veyron did not use its launch control system. The gap remained large until the end, so the Veyron lost.
This May you will probably see a Veyron against a new GTR! They won't be even close.... :eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
I love GTRs but you can see in slow motion the GTR moved way before the Veryon ever did.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Great vid! My only issue is that I prefer to see stock vs stock races or maybe simple mods not cars with stroker kits, etc... I don't know how that X6M in the video ate the F430 alive at 7:50 will never understand how that happened lool. M5board vids on the airstrip are still my fav.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Great vid! My only issue is that I prefer to see stock vs stock races or maybe simple mods not cars with stroker kits, etc... I don't know how that X6M in the video ate the F430 alive at 7:50 will never understand how that happened lool. M5board vids on the airstrip are still my fav.
F430 had flat tires

·
Registered
384 Posts
Not sure how the turbo engines on the X6M work when tuned or what stage of tune it takes to get to that power. A simple chip must be around 580bhp+ and maybe another 10-20bhp for a new exhaust. Could be a simple tune but then again I could be totally wrong.

·
Registered
750 Posts
^^ Don't forget though that X6M is a boat! Compared to the light weight high revving Ferrari I don't think simple mods would give it THAT much of an edge.

·
Registered
384 Posts
^^ Don't forget though that X6M is a boat! Compared to the light weight high revving Ferrari I don't think simple mods would give it THAT much of an edge.
Depends really. Turbo cars have a ton of torque too which would help. 600 or so BHP on the X6M maybe enough to hold off the 430.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts