BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm selling my BSW Stage 1 speakers for the E39. I purchased the set in March 2010 (have receipt). Installed the fronts in June and installed the rear mid-bass in November and the rear tweeters are still new in box. They have been in the car for about 1000 miles of driving and they are in excellent condition. If there are any issues, I will give a 30 day money back guarantee too. Hoping for $325 for the set. These are very nice sounding speakers that retail for $499 at Bavarian Soundwerks and a great inexpensive upgrade to the stock system. Can't send PMs yet - so you can email me at michaelas1969 @ gmail

·
Registered
577 Posts
Sent you an email...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
These won't work with my OEM blutooth/phone (which I don't understand but....) - wish they did ;(

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
These speakers don't work with your PHONE? Explain.
I dont get it either but - From bsw website:

IMPORTANT COMPATIBILITY NOTE: For 5 Series / M5 vehicles model year 1999-2000 with the Premium Sound System (DSP) and/or an original BMW phone system, if you install our Stage 1 Audio Upgrade, you will lose your phone system functionality. This also applies to model year 1999-2000 5 Series / M5 vehicles with the Premium Sound System (DSP) that have been retrofitted with a newer Bluetooth system (including both those that were equipped with an original phone system and those that weren't).

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not quite sure of the actual manufacturer as it is completely branded "BSW". I've included a picture showing the back of the mid-bass - can anyone tell the actual make of the speaker based on this information? They sound great either way.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Are these still available? I PM'ed you with my email...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts