BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

221 - 240 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
Hell, with this crowd you better have the staff from Guinness book of world records there to document, record, and validate in triplicate. :)
You ain't lyin lol I won't even post my 104 octane tune dyno numbers if or when I decide to do it. Most may not believe it if I hit 500hp lol

·
Registered
395 Posts
In the next few days or so, I'll work on recording the datalogs to YouTube along with a video showing the screen of the as my car pulls 488hp number and 2 more pulls right behind it.
I applaud your effort but showing datalogs by recording wont help much at all..

What exactly are you using to datalog? (Software)

Most data logging software use .CSV to export a data logging session with all the needed parameters. From there we can graph the values to see whats going on at a set rpm during WOT pulls to get a more clear pictures.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
I applaud your effort but showing datalogs by recording wont help much at all..

What exactly are you using to datalog? (Software)

Most data logging software use .CSV to export a data logging session with all the needed parameters. From there we can graph the values to see whats going on at a set rpm during WOT pulls to get a more clear pictures.
Thats what i was thinking but if they want to see it I'll try to provide it. I'll play it from my laptop and record the screen then upload the video to youtube.

·
Registered
112 Posts
So who won the debate ?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Change your plugs, mine were changed at 37K and they were changed when I had the rod bearings done at 54,900. Definitely runs much better.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I think we are curious to know when the results will come in.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I purchased the tune from Chris today. I'll post results after I get some baseline numbers. My car is bone stock with the exception of a corsa exhaust, section 3.
excellent! Same as me (love the corsa). But I have BMC filters and scoops. Very interested in seeing what happens as it would be the same for me.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I purchased the tune from Chris today. I'll post results after I get some baseline numbers. My car is bone stock with the exception of a corsa exhaust, section 3.
If you show +50whp gains from pre- to post-tune, f**k it; I'm getting a Bren Tune! :devil

221 - 240 of 285 Posts
About this Discussion
284 Replies
58 Participants
M6 Beast
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing