BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a set of Brembos, SS Lines, calipers, slotted rotors, and mounting hardware.

if ive done the math correctly they have roughly ~16k miles on them.

the rotors dont have any lip on them, and the pads are still pretty thick. i do a lot of freeway driving from austin to dallas which is what most of the miles are from. never tracked or really used like they were ment for. simply on the car for the "cool" factor, yes i know its petty, but hey its true!

rotors look rusty in the pics because i just cleaned the car, so you guys know what thats all about.

asking $2000+shipping OBO.

thanks
-T1

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would be interested to buy them, but I am on a budget. I could do $1500. PM me if interested. Thanks

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
bump for tire shining a bubbled tire.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Do you have the brembo model number of this one? I assume these are 4 piston fronts?

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have the brembo model number of this one? I assume these are 4 piston fronts?
im sorry ive gotten so used to knowing what brembos are i neglect that others may not know. yes these are 4 piston calipers on both sides, rotors are slotted, and iirc the pads are the ones that come with the kit from brembo.

thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
No problem. Just asking for clarity's sake, not new to Brembo's, just new to e39's.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Can't PM om M5board yet... Are these the same ones from bimmerforums that Raza was selling? PM or email me
James_bopp at silybwafers dot com. Interested...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Do you still have these Raza?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts