BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling by front and rear Brembo BBK, KWv3 and 19” Forged Monoblocks. You can see pictures of the brakes and wheels and specs in my older posts.

Pm me with contact info and I will respond from there and provide details and pics. Will not be posting pictures here.

The Brembo’s are the 8 pot front and 4 pot rear.

Serious inquiries only.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, are the bbks still for sale? if yes i have e39 m5 and im looking for BBK, i have stock 18 inch wheels on.... will it fit?

i just registered so i cant send you PM... :nerd

my contact number is (323) 423 3418

thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi, are the bbks still for sale? if yes i have e39 m5 and im looking for BBK, i have stock 18 inch wheels on.... will it fit?

i just registered so i cant send you PM... :nerd

my contact number is (323) 423 3418

thanks
The 8-pots come with 380mm rotors, so you'll need 19's. I have the 355mm w/ 4-pots Brembos, and they barley fit under stock 18's with a 3mm spacer. I think the biggest caliper you can fit under stock 18's would be the Stoptech ST60 6-pots.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kotani summed up what I was going to reply with. These will not for 18” wheels.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The 8-pots come with 380mm rotors, so you'll need 19's. I have the 355mm w/ 4-pots Brembos, and they barley fit under stock 18's with a 3mm spacer. I think the biggest caliper you can fit under stock 18's would be the Stoptech ST60 6-pots.

Thank you Sir for explaining, i just havent come across any used stoptech BBK. :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Do we have to PM for price as well? If you post in the thread you know anyone that contacts you is within that price range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BBK - 5k (originally silver, now painted brembo red)
KWv3 - $1600 ~ 27k miles
Wheels - 3k ~ less than 5k miles

Prices do not include shipping

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The wheels are off the car

Can make a deal if you wanna buy all three items.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Bumping thread. Prices do not include shipping. Pick-up is much easier and cheaper.

Wheels price drop $2200
KW v3 - $1800
Brembo Front and Rear $5k probably close to 60k on the kit. I’ve changed front pads 2x rotors once, during the second pad replacement. Rears had pads changed 2x. Why? Cause I am OCD. The calipers have been repainted and would most likely need to be repainted by the new owner or left as is. If you are local and buy this kit, I will throw in my old 20” avant garde wheels. Search old thereads to see what they look like, Its similar in looks with HRE P40. They have Michelin PSS on them that barely saw any usage; however, they have been off the car for years and used as temps while my other wheels were being refinished.

If you are one of those guys who needs to discuss it with the wife, do that before contacting me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts