BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a car coming in early next week with a 4-wheel brembo bbk. Looking for $3,600-shipped.

Slotted rotors
Black powdercoat calipers
Not much wear on rotors that I can tell.

I sold a set or yellow hogs for $3,600 last year so I will put the same for these.

Off a 2008 M6, but fits e60 m5 as well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Pads included as well? If so, do you know the approximate wear?

No pictures yet I'm assuming?

380mm or 405mm?

When you say powdercoated black, you mean Brembo powdercoating straight from the factory or powdercoated afterwards?

Need more info, Troy! I might jump on this, but I need more details first! You have my number :)

·
Registered
185 Posts

380mm or 405mm?

When you say powdercoated black, you mean Brembo powdercoating straight from the factory or powdercoated afterwards?

Need more info, Troy! I might jump on this, but I need more details first! You have my number :)
I knew it! hihahiha

·
Registered
1,624 Posts

380mm or 405mm?

That's what I'm talking about!!!!!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
That's what I'm talking about!!!!!
I don't want to fight you for these, Leo ;)

I'm gonna text you right now to work out negotiations over these hahaha

·
Registered
504 Posts
Dang these are moneyyyy. Tempted but need more info.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
They are all yours! Remember, I like being married... :D
With meeting Randy lately and all the crazy mod ideas, I'm throwing the idea of marriage or car mods at the moment. Jk I love being married too. Damn you Randy I just ordered RD Sways too...

Dan

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
With meeting Randy lately and all the crazy mod ideas, I'm throwing the idea of marriage or car mods at the moment. Jk I love being married too. Damn you Randy I just ordered RD Sways too...

Dan
Hey hey now...As I told you, I don't encourage others to purchase mods. I don't want to get mixed in with potential marriage issues lol.

All I do is present opportunities. Not once did I say "you must/should get intakes, tune, headers, sway bars, etc." did I? All I did was let you test drive my car :)

I don't even have the RDSport sways yet (although they're out for delivery today...) so I can't speak first hand about them. I'm just basing their performance off of what others have said, mainly Woody and Isaac, and am curious how they compare to my current Dinan FRC and RSB. And technically you didn't order the RDSport sways yet...it's my bank account which has ordered yours, mine and Gian's sets all within one week HAHA. The vendors are probably going "What the heck, who is this Randy? Does he have 3 M5's or something?" ;)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Would like to know more as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts