BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

We have a green BMW M5 in for breaking. Its complete, and undamaged the engine block is scrap metal, but rest is available.

Brand new head (newly built). 120k miles.

Let me know via email if you need anything and I will return to you with quotations within 24 hours.

We accept all major cards.

Ive dealt with alot of you before, I hope this isnt a violation of advertising rules.

Thanks
Paul
[email protected]
01344 426182.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
toxicfrog said:
Hi All,

We have a green BMW M5 in for breaking. Its complete, and undamaged the engine block is scrap metal, but rest is available.

Brand new head (newly built). 120k miles.

Let me know via email if you need anything and I will return to you with quotations within 24 hours.

We accept all major cards.

Ive dealt with alot of you before, I hope this isnt a violation of advertising rules.

Thanks
Paul
[email protected]
01344 426182.
What colour is the interior? Also is it electric? i.e. power memory seats with heating and is the car lefthand drive or right?

Thanks

Simon

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks Andy,

The rear bumper is in perfect shape - we can ship to Germany and anywhere not a problem.

The interior is half leather in grey (motorsport trim in the middle) seats are electric/heated/memory seats.

Could I ask all enquries are emailed/phoned through as I dont get to visit this forum as much as I'd like to.

[email protected]
01344 426182

Many thanks
Paul

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Infinicar said:
Thanks Andy,

The rear bumper is in perfect shape - we can ship to Germany and anywhere not a problem.

The interior is half leather in grey (motorsport trim in the middle) seats are electric/heated/memory seats.

Could I ask all enquries are emailed/phoned through as I dont get to visit this forum as much as I'd like to.

[email protected]
01344 426182

Many thanks
Paul
Sorry for the late reply as for the interior I was really looking for a black Nappa leather electric interior but I will give you a call.

Thanks

·
Registered
206 Posts
How much for the 18x8 wheel is it BMW part # 2 227 931

toxicfrog said:
Ive also got 1 8J 18" M Parallel wheel available.

Paul

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would be interested in the head(if complete and functional with no damage), the throttle bodies with horns, the trans. w/ driveshaft(if it is a 6-speed) and the cats.(if they are the metallic version and if they are undamaged from the block destruction). Let me know how much you want for them and how you would like to work out shipping. PM me or email me if you'd like.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi,
what would be the price of the front bumper?

Regards

1 - 13 of 13 Posts