210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Accessories
Price: $375
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I got this as a X-Mas gift but already have one with the latest software and no longer have a car worthy enough
The brown packing box it came in has not even been opened so you will get it as I got it from FEDEX. If I had decided not to keep it a few days ago I could have sent it back for a full refund but I've been wishy-washy so my laziness will benefit the buyer $39.99 to be exact.

Paid $414.99 shipped, first $375 SHIPPED gets it. Again this is BRAND NEW, UN-OPENED, purchased mid-December so the newest model available.

V1+ Includes: windshield mount; visor mount; lighter adapter; power cord, coiled (2 ft. stretches to 8 ft.); power cord, straight (8 ft.); direct-wire power adapter; wiring-harness connector; owner's manual; spare suction cups; spare fuse.

·
Registered
20 Posts
V-1 needed (and that trick mirror display as well!)

My wife's E39 540it was stolen/returned without V-1, spare tyre, etc.
I would like to buy a used V1 from the original owner (I do not want one whose chain of ownnership is, shall we say, unclear) I would love to find one of the "in mirror" V1 displays also!

While I'm typing, I would like to buy one or more 17" Style 32 wheels, or 4 or 5 Dinan, Alpina or forged BBS e39 wheels (that are the right size for a 540it) at a fair price.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
My wife's E39 540it was stolen/returned without V-1, spare tyre, etc.
I would like to buy a used V1 from the original owner (I do not want one whose chain of ownnership is, shall we say, unclear) I would love to find one of the "in mirror" V1 displays also!

While I'm typing, I would like to buy one or more 17" Style 32 wheels, or 4 or 5 Dinan, Alpina or forged BBS e39 wheels (that are the right size for a 540it) at a fair price.
Thanks
I would suggest starting your own WTB (wanted to buy) thread then. You might get more traction on these requests listed individually since folks usually scan the title of the threads for interest.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
OP - is this confirmed to be sold?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry for the late response everyone but I don't get notifications for some reason when there is a new message. Ill have to check my spam folder... Either way, yes they were knew. And yes I got one last year also. For those that don't know me I go by sn C4SXM5 on other forums and don't browse this forum much anymore after selling my E60 M5 for a 997TT.

I posted my number for those with questions to text me at 415 997 8two 9 8 and the one I sold the buyer has recieved and acknowledged all went well.

For those that are insinuating that I'm not legit please do your research before posting.

TIA

1 - 17 of 17 Posts