BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new set of 20' Inch Alpina Dynamic Wheels. This is a brand new set from Alpina, Germany that have never been mounted.

They are not refurbished or restored - they are brand new. I guess I made that point :)

Anyway.... I was searching for them months ago, since then the car they were meant for is gone and I currently don't have a need for them and don't think I will for a while.

I am just seeing if anyone would be interested in them, otherwise they go into storage.

They were originally made for the BMW Z8 Alpina model. They have a 72.56 Hub Bore and will fit a number of other BMW Models.

They also fit the BMW E65/E66 7-series and possibly the F series, but you should check and confirm first. They of course fit all BMW Z8's.

While I prefer a local pick up or even delivery as far as Southern California like LA or San Diego, I am also willing to ship them.

If you are interested, just shoot me a PM. Paypal will be okay, however, Buyer will need to cover the Paypal fees on this.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi

Please could you PM me as I cannot contact you becuase I am a new member.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am new to the site and unable to PM. I have a container being shipped from LA and am keen to buy these wheels. Could a kind member please PM AquilaBMW and tell him to contact me..I already tried the admins to no avail.. Thanks in advance.::1zhelp:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts