BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling brand new in box Hella Euro headlights for 01-03 E39 with HID for plug and play installation. They can be installed on 97-00 E39 with additional retrofit parts. These are the version with clear turn signals.

Part numbers:
LEFT: 1EL 008 052-571
RIGHT: 1EL 008 052-581

These are never installed and still have their original boxes. The headlights are in 100% perfect condition.

The headlights will come with all bulbs, including the stock HID bulb and the lower mounts like they do from the factory. You'll need to reuse your ballasts. All tabs are intact. In short, just like how the come from the factory.

These headlights are for left hand drive cars, so the beam pattern will be correct for use in the US and Canada.

$1000 shipped to anywhere in the US, insurance included.
$950 picked up in Socal.

PM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
How come they have orange over the third smaller light rather than clear? :dunno:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're seeing amber because of the amber turn signal bulbs. The lenses themselves are clear.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Damn never knew are lights are so expensive, might have to keep some distance from the car in front now

·
Registered
218 Posts
Can you email me at vivin [at] ualberta [dot] ca
pricing shipped to calgary, alberta, canada. T3R1N9

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These lights are indeed expensive. OEM HID headlight costs $910 plus tax EACH or $1820 for a set from your friendly dealer. So my price is about 50% off of the OEM ones from your dealer.

CPI, I'll email you when I return from out of town this Tuesday or so.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
These lights are indeed expensive. OEM HID headlight costs $910 plus tax EACH or $1820 for a set from your friendly dealer. So my price is about 50% off of the OEM ones from your dealer.

CPI, I'll email you when I return from out of town this Tuesday or so.
nobody at this day in age buys headlights from BMW, especially when you can get brand new lights from umnitza for 1099.
m•nitza | 925 • 521 • 0577 BMW Angel Eyes | Lexus Angel Eyes | Nissan Daylight Demon Eyes Angel Eyes | Auto Parts

thats why you havent had any bites yet.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

·
Registered
841 Posts
oem lights are way better than the crap aftermarket headlights.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Wow, never thought of that. You're absolutely genius. Thanks for playing.

haha i was supporting your sale but i guess you dont need it! people like you are why bmw drivers are a$$holes!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha i was supporting your sale but i guess you dont need it! people like you are why bmw drivers are a$$holes!
I guess I misunderstood your post. For that, I really apologize.

Regardless, I really need to get these puppies sold!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Even tho I have Euro corners already... do want... cant get.

GLWS.

Free bump.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts