BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically I have a BRAND NEW DINAN diff sitting at the shop waiting for install, but I also have a buyer for my M5 that doesn't care or want to pay more for the diff. so this is a once in a lifetime offer for anyone able to meet these following criteria:

1. Remove your stock diff and ship it to me so it can arrive no later than SATURDAY the 30th (I'll help with your cost on shipping).

2. I will then ship you my NEW DINAN 3.91 diff. NEXT DAY AIR back with a guarentee dilivery date of TUESDAY April 1 or maybe Monday depending on the install on my end.

3. You pay me $1600 and we will conclude the deal.

Again, this has to be done by this weekend because the buyer wants the car no later than MONDAY so if anyone wants a KILLER deal on one, if not, the best mod for the BEAST give me a call at 916-320-3094 and we can go over any questions you may have.

Thanks
Tan

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Somebody needs to jump on this because you will NOT find anything close to this anywhere else!! Someone help out 2ND201 and get an awesome mod for dirt cheap!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Have you already sent the core in from your M5?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Basically the new diff is sitting at the shop waiting for me to bring my car in for the swap. The dealer won't allow me to ship the NEW Dinan diff off without the "defective" Dinan diff on my car, so I need an OEM one first. So far its still available pending shipping arrangements with other members.

If someone can get their diff off ASAP give me a ring:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Somone jump on this great offer!!! I missed the timing by just a few days ouich

Basically the new diff is sitting at the shop waiting for me to bring my car in for the swap. The dealer won't allow me to ship the NEW Dinan diff off without the "defective" Dinan diff on my car, so I need an OEM one first. So far its still available pending shipping arrangements with other members.

If someone can get their diff off ASAP give me a ring:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got to hold onto the car until 4/4 now so if anyone can work with that schedule let me know.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Do you still have this?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts