BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I'm selling my brand new 20" DPE GT-6 2-piece forged wheels. They have matte black faces with polished lips. I just picked these up from DPE in Irvine 2 weekends ago and only one wheel has been taken out of the box and the packaging was never even removed.

Specs:
Fronts - 20x8.5 +16
Rears - 20x10 +19

I bought these as a more aggressive offset for my E60 545i. Front spacers might want to be added for the E60 M5 since I know your front fenders are slightly wider.

The reason I am selling these is that I want to move down to 19" wheels for performance and comfort reasons, especially with the crap streets in West LA (I know some of you East Coast guys have it worse though).

I am looking to get $2,700. I priced these to move and will not entertain offers below my asking price. I don't want to sound stiff but if you know what these retail for, then you know this is an awesome deal for someone! Sorry for my low post count but I'm a forum sponsor on the M3 forums and you can check references at the E60.net forums as well. If you're interested, we can also verify with DPE directly that these were purchased from them and are legitimate.

Thanks for looking! Oh and you can see a few pictures at the link below:
FS: Brand New 20" DPE GT-6 Wheels - 5 Series Forums

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
696 Posts
Wow those are really nice!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys! These wheels are sold. I hope to be able to join everyone here on M5board within the next year or so :).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts