BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the pedal feel has become very spongy, juddering on hard braking and message saying check brake linings - so im guessing its time for new brakes

from searching on here would i be correct in thinking apart from the bbk (cant justify the cost vs usage) im best to go for oem discs and ebc yellow pads?

Whilst its being done i will get goodridge hoses fitted

Does anyone know where in the uk the best places to source these parts are? im guessing bmw / bmmini for discs, ebay for pads and not sure on goodridge hoses

TIA

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Hi,

I would say bmmminiparts for the oem discs for sure.

I got my EBC yellows, ATE Super blue fluid from : K300 Performance parts, suspension, brakes, seats, bushes.

Solid service from them. They should be able to do your Goodridge hoses too.

The EBC Yellow, for me are great, they need a tiny tiny bit of warming up, but fine even without. I run it on Stoptech BBK though.

Good Luck

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for that input - looks like my plans may be changing as i have found a used AP racing BBK (a seller that i know and trust), think he may even be on here.

and then i guess oem rear discs, yellow stuff rear pads and braided lines from where you suggested

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Lol ! Go for the BBK in a heartbeat mate !! There is something just completely off the sexy chart about BBK !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts